Author Topic: Server.  (Read 2733 times)

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Server.
« on: April 25, 2012, 09:09:06 PM »
I'v been trying and trying for quite some time now to set up my own HL2 RP open aura server. I'v got the newest versions with "aurabase" and "hl2rpaura". I'v opened then using 7-ZIP but I have no clue where to go from now...I would mainly just like this so me and my friends (5-6 of us) to play on the server to just screwed and maybe do mini events. I thought this would be fun yet I'm stuck. I'v downloaded everything opened it and what now? I know this will be a challenge but I got time to kill. Any help would be grateful.

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline aeiou

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Server.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 12:19:31 AM »
you wont be getting help here

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 10:17:47 AM »
you wont be getting help here

Well this is my last bit of hope to try and get it started so I'm screwed.

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 12:03:35 PM »
You shouldn't be asking us to help you set up your server especially with the same script and same roleplaying theme as we have currently running.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2012, 04:30:27 PM »
I'v been trying and trying for quite some time now to set up my own HL2 RP open aura server. I'v got the newest versions with "aurabase" and "hl2rpaura". I'v opened then using 7-ZIP but I have no clue where to go from now...I would mainly just like this so me and my friends (5-6 of us) to play on the server to just screwed and maybe do mini events. I thought this would be fun yet I'm stuck. I'v downloaded everything opened it and what now? I know this will be a challenge but I got time to kill. Any help would be grateful.
How did you come across such files unless you bought them or you can code then you should just give up right now...
And I am just going to assume you don't even know how to host a server let alone setup an sql database.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2012, 06:18:35 AM »
You shouldn't be asking us to help you set up your server especially with the same script and same roleplaying theme as we have currently running.

Yeah, locked.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal