Author Topic: CCA Divisional Logos  (Read 9790 times)

Re: CCA Divisional Logos
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2012, 09:03:40 AM »
You know.. You see a lot of these Logos for CCA and CWU, could the resistance gets some?(Clinic and crazies?)
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2012, 10:42:06 AM »
You know.. You see a lot of these Logos for CCA and CWU, could the resistance gets some?(Clinic and crazies?)

CCA and CWU are official factions, resistance is not (not that this means they deserve to be swept under the carpet, but people are going to make logos for the official factions over the non official ones)
plus where are resistance logos gonna be used realistically lol, there's not a lambada movement type thing

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2012, 01:48:10 PM »

CCA and CWU are official factions, resistance is not (not that this means they deserve to be swept under the carpet, but people are going to make logos for the official factions over the non official ones)
plus where are resistance logos gonna be used realistically lol, there's not a lambada movement type thing

Not only that, but unofficial factions tend to die while official ones tend to not. At least not as fast.

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2012, 02:15:40 PM »

Not only that, but unofficial factions tend to die while official ones tend to not. At least not as fast.
Clinic is still going strong, plus we could use it for an IC thread/notice board. I would personally use it for my avatar.
Too be honest, a lot of the unofficial factions die off because they hardly get paid a whole lot of attention by the admins/the community.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2012, 05:13:17 PM »

Clinic is still going strong, plus we could use it for an IC thread/notice board. I would personally use it for my avatar.
Too be honest, a lot of the unofficial factions die off because they hardly get paid a whole lot of attention by the admins/the community.

He's busy with a couple things right now so maybe once they are done but, in all honesty, it would be quicker getting it somewhere else for clinic.

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal