Author Topic: [Outlands][Finished] Hunting Season!  (Read 5550 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [Outlands] Hunting Season!
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2012, 08:49:27 PM »
Shit happens. It was fun deciding to join to join the overwatch at the end (sorta) and attack refugees. :P

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2012, 09:03:21 PM »
Good job on the event, Bluff, even if it didn't go to plan, I tried helping, but oh well. :3  It was still an enjoyable event.

Offline Aerialrcoet

• YouTube Content maker
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2012, 01:18:13 PM »
Could the event be put on sometime again, because we were told to void the whole thing.

Offline General Bourneco Moskvin ??­

• Unit 736
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2012, 02:27:32 PM »
Can I have OTA Whitelist for the event? I won't abuse and know what to do, played a CCA char for a bit on Kama RP. (Another serious RP server.)
Jessica Arbit | Trying to recover from past incidents | STATUS:ALIVE \r\nLinda Arbit | STATUS: DECEASED \r\nUnit 736 | Dead. | BIOSIGNAL:  OFFLINE

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2012, 02:46:27 PM »
Can I have OTA Whitelist for the event? I won't abuse and know what to do, played a CCA char for a bit on Kama RP. (Another serious RP server.)

Asking for OTA whitelist decreases the chance of gaining a whitelist, Bourneco. Also, you have to be a 02 in order to apply for Overwatch Transhuman Arm whitelists. You can check out the thread in the Half-Life 2 section for more information, probably in the Universal Union boards. Also, playing a CCA character for abit on another server (KamaRP server) doesn't mean you are going to earn it. This event has passed already I think.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 02:48:10 PM by STALKER »

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2012, 02:54:39 PM »
I think thats the funniest question I have ever seen. And whats even more funny is that Bourneco is asking for it :D
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2012, 03:15:07 PM »
You can't get COTA by asking for it, you need to apply and have an 02 or higher.

Anyways, I don't think I will be doing the event again. Most likely a new one, but somewhat similar. I will actually form a squad, and explain to them the mission over a period of time. Anyways, ye. Locking topic.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal