Author Topic: Max Payne 3  (Read 7659 times)

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Max Payne 3
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2012, 08:35:23 PM »
I found it boring as fuck on Xbox, so I'm getting it for PC. I'm a PC man so I believe it's going to be a shit ton better.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline Rasmus5500

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2012, 11:48:24 AM »
Just finished story, IMO its funny as hell and the story rocks. Bullettime/shootdodge is awesome.
I suck at multiplayer atm, but right now i find gang wars the funniest gamemode.
 9/10 points.

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2012, 11:49:49 AM »
I just want the hype to end and GTA5 to be announced :)

Offline Blue Haze

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2012, 12:05:05 PM »

GTA V has been announced, and it's currently in development. It's just other than details, we don't know anything else about it.
Characters

Trent (Davidson) Marlow - [ALIVE] - Getting people to do work for him, living near the Inn, back from his retreat.

Kelly (Lillians) Striker - [DEAD] - Found outside the old Bunker with many wounds suggesting a poison headcrab attack. All supplies but her clothes missing.

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2012, 12:24:30 PM »
Had it for a while now on the Xbox and it's a p. cool game. Only bad thing about it is the massive amount of cutscenes (seriously, you'll get one for Max opening a door) but other than that, I think it's a worthy addition to the Max Payne series. The multiplayer's quite fun but it seems that some weapons are OP (cough cough Mini-30) while others are quite underpowered.

Offline {-=ECRP=-} ShvartZ

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2012, 01:43:11 PM »
I got it, and it is AWESOME!
epically the multiplayer!
And the coolest thing is the bullet time :D
FEAR = Fuck Everything And Run

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2012, 01:46:41 PM »

GTA V has been announced, and it's currently in development. It's just other than details, we don't know anything else about it.

They have announced that the game is in full development. I Just want a second trailer and an official date, We can't hang off the October 26th date blockbuster rumors

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2012, 01:57:17 PM »
Stop going off-topic about GTA5.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Foxygen

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2012, 09:52:04 PM »
Like other people have said the cutscenes get to be a bit much but I was pretty psyched about how dark Rockstar took it, and the bullet-time stuff is ridiculously awesome. The online stuff is kind of shitty in my opinion though, I just don't think that style of gameplay translates well into the online arena kind of stuff although they did try to do some interesting things.

Offline Cryte

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2012, 10:42:19 AM »
Got this game the other day. Bloody awesome.

Offline Elions

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2012, 01:24:41 PM »
I really wish i could find a "Crew" to play this with, the game's multiplayer is simply amazing, even more so now that they've taken care of all the hackers out there.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal