Author Topic: [DENIED] Stephen Jackson's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1028 times)

Offline Saints Sasha

• View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED] Stephen Jackson's Civil Authority Application
« on: February 26, 2012, 12:50:15 AM »
Stephen Jackson's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: [?RG-A?] Saints Sasha

IC Character Name: Stephen Jackson

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
Stephen never thought he would join Combine Civil Authority at first. He would always stay away from being bad or loyal. He would try to be fair to his fellow citizens, even if he saw them getting mugged he would never tell on a mugger. he always thought they were just trying to survive. He would never speak to CCA Unit unless spoken to.
   After living in the City under Universal Union's control he started to realize that CCA was not the bad one. He even seen them saving citizen's life before. He started to think differently about CCA and UU overall. He slowly got out of his shell and started to help CCA by first cleaning, then reporting crimes and more. He started to get more and more loyal. He eventually became a loyalist.
     He even then didn't think of joining CCA. He got a store too, he had Chang helping him. He was happy with the tokens he was making and lived a happy life. On a cold and rainy night two men came in. He greeted them, but insted of gtreeting him back they took out a 9MM pistol and pointed it at his head. They told him to give them everything they have. He went in the back and quickly got out a request device with his hands shaking. The CCA unit got there in no time. although the robbers got away he realized he wanted to stop criminals after that. He decided he wanted to apply for CCA, so he did. Now he is waiting for the response.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
He is Lazy sometimes, but only when he is tierd. It is also very hard to anger him, he will stay calm while getting his friend killed. It is very hard to gain his trust, he needs to know you very well to trust you. He thinks of others before thinking of himself.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
    Well, for my character it will be very scary and cold when he joins. He will try to make friends, but friends that he can trust. He will try ihs best to stay out of trouble, if he screws up he will try and cover it up somehow. He will also try and do best at his job and fight his laziness. He will be very scared of any unit that is a higher rank then him, even oh-fours sometimes. But he will eventually get use to CCA and better at his job.

For me, it would be very fimiluar playing as a CCA, but I will try my best to Roleplay like it's my first time. I will even mess up a lot as a recruit. I want a second CCA character to try and devolope his using my now improved Roleplaying skills, I will be very terrified to even touch a weapon to kill someone at first. Overall I want this to be my backup character so I'm not always nervous about lossing my other CCA character.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Stephen was born in California, Los Angeles on December 21, 1991. He lived in an Asian Family, but they spoke English and lived in USA.  He didn't have the best childhood, few friends here and there. Most of his friends really weren't his friends, so he started to loose trust to random people he met. He would never talk to anyone he didn't know, unless they spoke to him. He would get to know the person very well before he would consider the person his friend. He wasn't rich nor poor, he lived in an apartment Complex near a highway. When he became 15 his father had a job opportunity in Finland.
      His family then moved to Finland, they lived in a small town in the countryside. His Father now was a Server Manager in Company called, CSC. "Computer Soft Co."
His father did make more money now, but they still were not rich. He never learned any European language, but his mother did. She had a store near a highway going to the city. When he got out of school he worked there all his life until the Seven Hour War...
    He also loved to tinker with things he found at the dump near his house. He would invent very interesting things some times. He made his own computer once from nothing but trash. He would upgrade the store that he worked in in many ways when he could. He installed an alarm and a radio inside one of the walls. All to say he was a technology freak.
       When the Protal Storms first started to happen, he moved out of his house in search of a safe place to stay. He stopped in an old farm ans stayed there for few days. On a warm morning he woke up to sounds of explosions and gunfire. He quickly got up and looked outside... he couldn't even think of what he saw. When the war was over he was moved straight to City 45. At first it was an isolated town, then people started to be moved in by Universal Union. The City started to get a bigger CCA force every week. at first the City was under perfect Control, but of course some people started to resist. The CCA still kept almost perfect Control Over the City.
     After getting use to the new World, Stephen started to realize that it would be much smarted to be loyal then to resist. He eventually became a loyalist and felt great about it. He then got a store with General Goods Permit and started selling things and making good amount of money. He thought he would do that for the rest of his life. But one night he almost got robbed, he called in a CCA Unit which probably saved his life.  After that night he decided to apply for CCA for the better good. He made an application and waited...

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
Yes, I never lost it. I just want this character to Join CCA.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
4 Years.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
2.5-3 Years.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
About Six Month.

4. What Time zone are you in?
GMT -5

5. In what country do you live?
United States of America

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
Trying to escape from OTA during a sweep, then getting caught. Then I got mind-wiped and had to survive in the city, trying to get back the information that I lost.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes, I do.

IC Section

Full Name: Stephen Jackson
CID: 88616
Height: 5,10
Hair Colour Black.
Eye Colour: Green.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 175
Mental Distinctions: None.
Mental Defects: Has bad eyesight due to reading on his phone before the Seven Hour War.
Mental Advantages: Has almost perfect hearing and would hear somthing most people wouldn't.
Notable Qualities: He is very good at inventing or improving technology. Has very good hearing.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, I do.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes, I would.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
YEs, I will.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
   I want to help Universal Union keep order in City 45. I aslo want to keep the streets safe from any anti-citizens, and keep and Citizens safe. I think I would help CCA by joining the GRID division too. I basicly just want to help Universal Union keep good control over the city and keep citizens safe.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Stephen Jackson hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 10:11:38 PM by KillmePlz »
-Half-Life 2 Characters-

C45.CCA.S1-RCT.226

UU.COTA-THETA.OWR.23988

C45.CCA.JURY-05.034

John White

Stephen Jackson (Tier-2 Bus.)

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Stephen Jackson's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 10:11:11 PM »
UNIT: 03109
DIVISION: Universal Union
CLEARANCE: Commander
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: <Stephen Jackson>
Citizen Identification Number: 88616

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Applicant fails to understand HL2 Canon. The CCA came long after the war, not directly after. Backstory felt like it was lacking and didn't show enough detail on the character itself. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting <UU.C45.CmD.03109>
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal