Author Topic: C18 Roleplay server?  (Read 7839 times)

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: C18 Roleplay server?
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2012, 07:11:51 AM »
If we were ever to switch maps from C45 again, I would hope to hell and back we switched to city 8, rather than city 18.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2012, 07:13:23 AM »
I actually like City8 more than City18. The Nexus on City8 just seems more cool and there is some secret spots on the map for rebels/anti citizens. So if we were to change, I'd rather want City8 than City18.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline El Problemo?

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2012, 10:53:31 AM »
City 18 was good and I cannot complain about the areas for the workrooms in the Nexus. The darkly lot atmosphere was really good for immersion.

Yes, it was but the cities were lit up.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 10:56:30 AM by Patrick Star ã?? »
HL2RP Characters:

C45.CCA.GRID-03.826: Alive

Offline El Problemo?

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2012, 10:55:05 AM »
Please, not the city of dark boringness.

There's nothing for City 18 in regards to citizen RP. At least not in D1. D2 has to be restricted for anti-citizen RP.

Pretty sure when I played City 18 on CG, that I saw plenty of CitizenRP and even took part in them. Heck I even prefer the RDT in there compared to the shit we have on C45 and the C18 apartments are a lot better too.

Also, the darkness and environment of City 18 sets a really dark mood for HL2RP, which is good. Why would you not want a dark map compared to a shitty, sunny map that makes people feel all cheerful and happy, or at least makes the environment feel like that.

I disagree, the combine lit up the cities so that people couldn't hide in shadows.
HL2RP Characters:

C45.CCA.GRID-03.826: Alive

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2012, 07:03:52 PM »
If the server was going to have a vote on a different map I would have to vote City 8. (Version 1) It had a great lay out with different districts, and the nexus was amazing. The dark, but lit map kept the RP mood right along with the many paths that players can take to go around the city. Though it was small it was very fun.

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2012, 09:42:39 PM »
I gotta admit I'd like to go to city 8 again, It's a pretty nice map with lots of good areas.

Offline LT Cmdr Snakeslaw

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2012, 01:30:59 PM »
Well...I find a C18 server problomatic in the fact it could sorta split the HL2RP side of the community. Plus there's a lot of work needed done on it. But if we have the players to stock both servers for it then yeah it can work.

Offline N.k

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2012, 05:10:22 PM »
I think that CG is not going to make a whole new Hl2rp server just dedicated to C18.  There's already an outlands server and city server so....yeah.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal