Author Topic: [DENIED] Chris Gundersen's Civil Authority Application  (Read 995 times)

Offline gunders007

• View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED] Chris Gundersen's Civil Authority Application
« on: June 03, 2012, 01:16:08 AM »
Chris Gundersen's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: gunders007

IC Character Name: Chris Gundersen

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
  Chris Gundersen wishes to join the CCA for many reasons. He wants to join because he is loyal to the CCA units and thinks that the combine has way more power than him. Chris also thinks he should join the CCA because he likes to study them, and even help them.

Chris got lead to join the CCA because he sees units on the street everyday and people told him about why he should be one. Chris helps out the combine a lot and noticed that he should become one of them, for his good efforts.

Chris has past times in this town, bad ones. Like him getting robbed or other bad things. So he may aswell join the CCA to stop those bad things from happening. Chris, even tells people to respect the CCA and tell them to do what the're told to do by them.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Chris Gundersen is quite a good samaritan. He is tough and loyal to whoever he thinks is loyal to them. Especially to the CCA units. Chris is also a pretty smart man and knows a lot about the CCA and other puzzling things.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I am expecting the CCA to be really tough. The greater units  will look down upon me. Citizens will frown at me. The rebels will be scared of me, and of course will die from me. I think being a CCA unit will be quite scary when I first join it. Just the matter of being my best and staying posotive to greater units.

I know Chris can be tough but he can also be nervous, I can imagine Chris being in a situation he has to take care of, with all of the units below his grade being nervous too. He will do anything to become a great CCA unit and will put his farthest effor for it.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Chris Gundersen, ah A fine life. He was the greatest man of them all before his age. When he was born he was the finest boy in the state. He was called Cute, friendly, and even, helful and good to others. When he became the age two, he tought himself how to go to the bathroom without anyone telling him how. He then was the smartest kid in his school. People we're jealous of him, because he was so popular at the time. But then, when he finally got into middle school people called him nerdy and thought he was a geek. But the then finally realized he was really skinny and didn't do anything but research. He finally took a step off the library doors and started to work out and do other adventurous things in the world. Such as using electronics and other complex things he didn't know what to use. Then he finally became a freshman in highschool. When he got back from his summer break people started to like him now and look up upon him. He finally graduated and married this girl named Gina. She was the hottest girl in the school and made Chris really popular. Chris, after they got married became a really good technician at his dads private company. He was awarded for his great efforts on being one and got tons of money. He then was the CEO of the company, he was really good at the job and even worked on holidays. He took free time and made it work to help other on fixing their machines and other things. He didnt even have to get trained to be any of this. He was still loyal to others at the age of 36, when the combine attacked. Chris helped other calm down and respect the combine like they were regular old citizens.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No I have never had a CCA character.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
I have been playing role-playing servers for four years total.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
For about two years.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
For one year.

4. What Time zone are you in?
Eastern standerd time.

5. In what country do you live?
United States Of America

6. How old are you?
I am sixteen in real life.

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
My most memorable time in rp was when I stole a shotgun for a cp. I was on another server when I felt rebellious and snuck into a cca storage and took a shotgun. I was asking around how to unlock it, but noone knew what to do. So one day this guy came up to me saying I know what to do, so I gave it to him. A few minutes later I was seen getting chased by three cp's. I then got shot and fell to my death.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes, especially to the people I look fowrard to.

IC Section

Full Name: Chris Gundersen
CID: 20106
Height: 6,0
Hair Colour Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 160 lbs
Mental Distinctions: Curious of others and things.
Mental Defects: Strange.
Mental Advantages: Accurate, can see far.
Notable Qualities: He is very loyal to others.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No, I have not.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, everytime I go on the server.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I wish to join the CCA to help other units and clean the streets of rebels. Chris Gundersen is up for the task and will do anything for the CCA and everything else. Again I wish to join the CCA because he is loyal and looks up toward the CCA and all of its members.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Chris Gundersen hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 07:46:21 AM by Abbott »

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Chris Gundersen's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 07:45:59 AM »
UNIT: 522
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: Divisional Leader
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Chris Gundersen
Citizen Identification Number: 20106

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| OOC Question 1 does not meet sentence requirements for the paragraphs. OOC Question 3 Paragraph 2 does not meet sentence requirement. Backstory could do with more details on the SHW.

Answered the IC Section of the Application OOCly.
||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 522
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal