Author Topic: V flags.  (Read 2881 times)

Offline The Viper

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
V flags.
« on: January 10, 2012, 01:33:01 AM »
So, I got some extra cash in the holidays, right? Well, I'm thinking of donating for V flags, yes the capital was not a mistake. If I do obtain these flags, I just want suggestions from you guys on good ways not to abuse or misuse the flag. Please post on how, because the last thing I want to do is ruin peoples Rp experiences, and damage the Rp environment. Thanks, CG.

-Viper

37736: I resigned my position as SL, RP got bland, and I just don't have what it takes.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: V flags.
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 02:23:06 AM »
Not possible to get V flags. We don't want to end up with 100 lolrebels shooting at CPs. Sorry dude.
BTW, there is a general section for HL2RP as well. Just scroll down and you will find it.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline SatN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 02:29:37 AM »
Not possible to get V flags. We don't want to end up with 100 lolrebels shooting at CPs. Sorry dude.
BTW, there is a general section for HL2RP as well. Just scroll down and you will find it.

Nick, This is already in effect on the Outlands server and partly on the City server, people with-in the Outlands server have so many weapons, it's not even Rebel vs CP's, it's rebels vs rebels and OTA occasionally, 'tis why random spawning isn't the most optimum solution, perhaps a crafting system, or one sole person having V Flags who would distribute them based on their IC Relationship with that person and for a reasonable cost, instead of having random spawners and what not.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 03:24:15 AM »
Nick, This is already in effect on the Outlands server and partly on the City server, people with-in the Outlands server have so many weapons, it's not even Rebel vs CP's, it's rebels vs rebels and OTA occasionally, 'tis why random spawning isn't the most optimum solution, perhaps a crafting system, or one sole person having V Flags who would distribute them based on their IC Relationship with that person and for a reasonable cost, instead of having random spawners and what not.

Hmm right, I didn't think about the outlands when I said that. I was referring to the City server.
In the city, we like to keep the amount of weapons owned by citizens as minimum as possible. If just 1 wrong person would obtain these V flags, expect every single player to have millions of weapons within a few weeks.

I've been thinking about solutions and ideas about heavy black market within the resistance, but it's really hard to find something that has no huge disadvantages.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline The Viper

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 07:23:10 PM »
Do you consider me 'The wrong person'?

37736: I resigned my position as SL, RP got bland, and I just don't have what it takes.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal