Author Topic: Guild Wars 2 or Mists of Pandaria?  (Read 3237 times)

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Guild Wars 2 or Mists of Pandaria?
« on: September 04, 2012, 09:07:43 PM »
The release of Guild Wars 2 was a week ago, and the MOP release date is in 20 days... Yet i do not know details of both games... I've decided to make this thread.

Post your vote in which game you like (Guild Wars 2 or Mists of Pandaria) and tell us why you would like it better than the other game.

Offline 2stronk

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Guild Wars 2 or Mists of Pandaria?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 02:52:44 AM »
Gw2 definately

Gw was always my favorite mmo and gw2 pretty much hit the nail on the head
Theres so much to explore and its so enormously addictive

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 07:54:30 AM »
Give details of why its better than the other

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 08:08:03 AM »
Did you ever play GW1 or any of the other WoW games?

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2012, 08:18:09 AM »
Yes, I've played gw1 and wow, but wow seems to be a little more smooth but haven't bought the new ones yet and that's  what I want to figure out

Offline Replayaz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2012, 10:20:56 AM »
I prefer Wow because i got all the other expansion packs to and i just like every Blizzard game tough but i can't say wich you should buy caise i haven't played any gw yet. :)

Offline 2stronk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2012, 12:50:20 PM »
its pretty much wow but with extremely pretty graphics and less level grinding with much more to explore

running and teleporting for hours has never been this fun

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2012, 06:55:53 PM »
Gw2.
Better graphics
Bigger cities
Custom personal story lines
Custom characters in full detail
Fuck just fucking get it.

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2012, 11:04:52 PM »
I personally dislike WoW now. It's just a giant clusterfuck for gear and ratings and money. It's not even skill based anymore, it's all about how long you play for and what gear you've grinded to get. That or it's some little kid who doesn't know which other kid is the enemy in a battleground. I liked WoW a lot better when you'd get a bunch of guildies together and go raid other towns in like the Hillsbrad Foothills (good shit mang). Now all the towns have level 85 elites that one shot you. No fun anymore by my standards.

I've played Guild Wars 2 a bit, as well as watched my bro play it. I never played GW1, nor have I ever seen any gameplay or heard much about it. From seeing and playing a bit of GW2, I don't think I personally would like it too much. I just feel like it'd get boring or like other MMORPG's rather quickly. I've heard people say it's really fun and unique, though. I probably won't play it, but I definetely think it's worth a try.

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal