Author Topic: Put up Underdone  (Read 6026 times)

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Put up Underdone
« on: June 02, 2012, 11:48:54 AM »
Hello please can you put up an underdone server because it's a very good gamemode and no one's played it in ages.

Ty

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Put up Underdone
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 11:54:36 AM »
My name is OwenCobs and I support this message. Underdone is great.

Offline 2stronk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2012, 04:51:15 PM »
yes, good gamemode, reached lvl 341 on jokerice

Offline Phoenix

• Unit 701
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 04:51:31 AM »
Well, I did some research and such and I saw that it was pretty cool. I would really enjoy having this on the CG list.

+Support (x1000000)

Please?

it would be so awesome it would be so awesome it would be so awesome it would be so awesome it would be so awesome it would be so awesome it would be so awesome it would be so awesome it would be so awesome it would be so awesome it would be so awesome it would be so awesome
A minute after I told Rofl about this combo of VC's

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2012, 05:42:12 AM »
The problem with this is that in my opinion, Despite underdone being a good gamemode I feel CG has too many unpopular servers. This would just add to it.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2012, 10:35:57 AM »
The problem with this is that in my opinion, Despite underdone being a good gamemode I feel CG has too many unpopular servers. This would just add to it.
Exacly, same goes with Morbus, GMR2, and fortwars, etc... We asked for these, are they active? No.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2012, 04:54:22 AM »
Underdone is good until you reach level 80, which is in about 2 days.

Seriously, underdone is the same shit every single time.
You have 50 quests or something about that, which of 25 are "Collect x items from x monsters" and the other 25 are "Kill x monster x amount of times"
Conclusion: Literally EVERY SINGLE quest involves killing something.

And once you reached level 80, you are able to do everything so the only reason to keep on leveling is because you are an elitist and want to be the highest level to kill the boss monster the fastest.

Besides, this is just like any other gamemode suggestion: Server has players the first 3 days, and is empty 24/7 the rest of the time until it's removed again.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2012, 04:58:47 AM »
This is why it needs active development to create more content for the higher level players and better quests....

Offline Globey

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2012, 01:12:56 PM »
I'd be interested in writing the story for more quests. Sounds like a fun GM to me.
C45.CCA.GRID-DvL.604 - Healthy - Executing citizens. Tally: 4
John Gatsby - Healthy - Celebrating, having detonated an explosive melon in front of two CA's

--------------------------
Cutlass, Sail and Cannon:
Ernest Cumberbatch, Port Royal, Governor. Governing.
John Gatsby, of the brigantine Brimstone. Amputating Limbs

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2012, 03:48:47 PM »
What we could do is have people actively code/map for it and keep adding parts on with stronger baddies and one final "Boss quest" that once you finish you get reset..
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2012, 05:39:11 AM »
You don't seem to get my point do you?
What exactly is the point of adding more quests if you already have 100 collecting quests and 98 killing quests? WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO DO....
Exactly, there are no other quests, since there are no other things to do in underdone other then killing and collecting items... <.<
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Globey

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2012, 02:21:38 AM »
You can create quests with an actual story line.

Back when I played runescape, I used to love the dynamic plot lines that Jagex came up with. (Side note, Dogreshkan or the elf series are probably my favorites) There really isn't a reason to create a quest where killing is a secondary or tertiery objective.
C45.CCA.GRID-DvL.604 - Healthy - Executing citizens. Tally: 4
John Gatsby - Healthy - Celebrating, having detonated an explosive melon in front of two CA's

--------------------------
Cutlass, Sail and Cannon:
Ernest Cumberbatch, Port Royal, Governor. Governing.
John Gatsby, of the brigantine Brimstone. Amputating Limbs

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2012, 02:34:55 AM »
I honestly think underdone would do fine if we had at least one active developer for it, and Morbus isn't dead. People just say "lol its dead" when it has 0 players; therefore they never join, and therefore it never gets populated. Same goes with all of our other servers, we just need that one person to join and start attracting more people. You can't expect gamemodes like Morbus and GMR2 to always have players in it, they're not like RP which can go on for hours and hours without stopping.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2012, 02:39:14 AM »
Underdone is actually something 1-2 people can play, even if it is """"dead"""" (not populated!!) just one or two people can play it, whereas Morbus needs at least 3 players - If we get a server & an at least semi active dev for it I'd be happy to sit in it if its empty - more time to get levelz

Offline Jane Freeman

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2012, 10:00:56 AM »
I like the idea. Seems like a RPG and I like them kind of games

+1 For Hugs

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal