Author Topic: Max Payne 3  (Read 7644 times)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Max Payne 3
« on: May 17, 2012, 01:39:53 PM »
Countdown till Max Payne 3 PC release
Its released!

So yeah. I've been looking for a good game for a while to play, and MP3 seems like a good game.

I'm just wondering. What does other think about it? Anyone getting it?

Also, i've never tried MP1 or MP2 so i don't know.

Go ahead and give me what you think about the game.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/204100/
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 09:16:02 AM by Crap-Head »
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Max Payne 3
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 01:43:31 PM »
YES YES YES. You WILL LOVE IT. It is everything Rockstar dreamed of making but never got the chance to make. And it seems to have inspired the Matrix (In an odd way where Matrix came out first). But seriously, you will love this game. Realism is unbelievable, as in clothing can be stained by terrain, the bullet time is unbelievable, the graphics are like this:

what's not to love?! I'd say it's worth the replay value times 1000000.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 01:46:59 PM by EmperorDisaster »
im bach

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2012, 11:35:44 AM »
Get it.  I have it as well, and the singleplayer is amazing, the multiplayer is quite good as well.  Plus if you don't have Diablo 3, I say get it to.  I beat Diablo 3 already, been trying to do nightmare on it, fucking hard.  So yeah.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2012, 01:52:51 PM »
So yeah, i bought the game. Funded by my lua money paypal account (yay).

Bought it for the PC, as i don't really play any games on my PS3, other than FIFA, as i cannot imagine playing that on PC.

Anyone else got the game for PC? I'm really looking forward to playing this game when it comes out on June 1st.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 01:58:30 PM by Crap-Head »
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Mr. Busch

• #Bluesquad
    #2Termz
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2012, 03:22:03 PM »
I am really looking forward to this game. The graphics look amazing and i remeber playing max payne on the old playstation so i would love to relive childhood memories. But Max payne and Tom clancey ghost recon future soldier are the two games that i hope is going to hold my attention untill borderlands 2 drops and from there on its a mystery.

Anyone else got the game for PC? I'm really looking forward to playing this game when it comes out on June 1st.

And those random late release dates? It comes out the 29th in United States.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 03:30:28 PM by Mr.TwinkleToes »

Offline CUBE XE

• Better than a box!
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2012, 03:19:09 PM »
Great game, tho it can be a pain in the ass at times. I just beat it myself the other night. If you do buy it I would think playing it with a controller would be the way to go. So get it for xbox or ps3... unless you have MotioninJoy for your comp (it lets you use a ps3 or xbox 360 controller for most pc games if not all).
Me sadness....

Offline looop0100

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2012, 11:10:25 AM »
Im thinking about getting it but idk when, from what i have seen its a really great game.

Offline PoXiE [Zefux]

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2012, 02:05:27 PM »
I have played max payne 1 and 2, and I think that those games were epic! If the MP 3 is like them, I am going to buy it for sure.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2012, 07:10:20 AM »
Made a countdown at the top.

Now we just gotta wait :3

I wonder if they let us install the game before release, but it doesn't seem like it. Weird, they always do that :(

Offline 2stronk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2012, 07:17:38 AM »
Why do the commercials have 18TH MAY slapped all over them when its apparently not released yet :s

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2012, 07:20:14 AM »
Why do the commercials have 18TH MAY slapped all over them when its apparently not released yet :s

because on PC it's the first of june, consoles have it already

also, it looks like another generic game which used to be good (Mp1 Mp2) and then action-ized for the general console gamer community

Offline 2stronk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2012, 09:50:37 AM »

also, it looks like another generic game which used to be good (Mp1 Mp2) and then action-ized for the general console gamer community
what the fuck whats with the recent pc delays what is this shit

also yes i doubt it'll be as good as mp1/mp2

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2012, 09:57:35 AM »

what the fuck whats with the recent pc delays what is this shit

also yes i doubt it'll be as good as mp1/mp2

Because they have to work extra hard to port it to PC.
On a side note 90% of video games today are total shit because porting a console game to PC doesn't work and like wise.
When people talk about PC gaming dying its because it already has.
There are only a few none none indie company's that make PC first games, and they grow fewer everyday.
Soon we'll reach the point where our computers are useless for everything besides valve made games and minecraft.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Zero

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2012, 06:07:31 PM »
Loved the first two games, I'm thinking about picking it up as it looks like the feel of the series still remains.

Offline 2stronk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2012, 10:21:33 AM »
been playing it on my friend's account all day now, its pretty amazing and ive already finished the storyline

what disappointed me is the large amount of cutscenes and repetitiveness which could easily have been avoided if there were more things you could interact with rather than the cutscenes doing everything for you while you sit and watch waiting for it to go over so you can finally fuck shit up

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal