Author Topic: record example  (Read 2125 times)

Offline ??¬??¬Barosan??¬??¬

• Criminal
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
record example
« on: September 04, 2011, 11:26:12 AM »
I need you to help me one thing. I was putting on record gmod console but when I see the video does not open.
Any solution?
I am a romaniam guy i have 19 years old, i know speak spanish and im learning english. I live in Spain and soon I'll have that to work in South America and in a few years will go to the United States or Canada.Romania is a democratic country and is located in Europe and also belongs to the European union, but sincerely I don't like the European system which is corrupt and only defend the interests of politicians.

Offline deXterous | KaB00M!

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: record example
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 11:32:43 AM »
If you have the console enabled;

type; record <thenamethedemoshouldhave>

And when you're done, just type; stop

If you want to watch the demo, and maybe record a rulebreaker do;

SHIFT + F2 at the same time. A window will pop up, and you can watch the demo you recorded.

NOTE: If you have a slow computer (like mine(or if the demo's long) you'll have to wait a fair amount of minutes to watch the demo. It is not possible to open with Windows Media Player or VLC Media Player.

Offline ??¬??¬Barosan??¬??¬

• Criminal
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: record example
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 11:49:53 AM »
i have windows 7 and thankyou again xD
I am a romaniam guy i have 19 years old, i know speak spanish and im learning english. I live in Spain and soon I'll have that to work in South America and in a few years will go to the United States or Canada.Romania is a democratic country and is located in Europe and also belongs to the European union, but sincerely I don't like the European system which is corrupt and only defend the interests of politicians.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal