Author Topic: Server Help  (Read 2569 times)

Offline Sithis

• The Troll King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Server Help
« on: March 19, 2013, 04:53:27 PM »
Before I start this I am in no way trying to advertise my server. Anyways, I started my server yesterday and loaded darkrp, no paychecks are given to anyone and I got this in the server console as an error:

Spoiler for Hiden:
07:32:50 Lua Error: [ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/server/player.lua:387: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'money' (a nil value) 1. AddMoney - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/server/player.lua:387 2. callback - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/server/player.lua:404 3. RetrieveSalary - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/server/data.lua:748 4. PayDay - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/server/player.lua:398 5. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/server/player.lua:372
To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Server Help
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 05:06:47 PM »
What you do is, you take out the command prompt and bash your head on the keyboard as it is open and pray for the best.

User was banned for this post. Reason: Shitposting in support threads.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 05:27:41 PM by Nicknero1405 »
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 06:47:40 PM »
where did you get the gamemode from? It could be still configured to GM12

Offline Sithis

• The Troll King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2013, 09:01:01 AM »
on the control panel it has pre loaded gamemodes to choose from, i chose one, maybe if i get one somewhere else it will work?
To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal