Author Topic: Credits transaction problem.  (Read 2466 times)

Credits transaction problem.
« on: October 29, 2012, 12:06:05 AM »
Hello,

I just purchased 1000 credits through Paypal. I used my debit card.

I was in-game when I purchased the credits, and waited 2 hours. I still do not have my credits :c

Offline Somone77

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Credits transaction problem.
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 12:10:44 AM »
As I told RTLK;

Our system seems to have flagged your payment as unverified. This could possibly be a fluke with ours or paypal's system. We're looking into the matter. I'll have Roflwaffle find your payment on the CG Account, if he finds the payment and all is well, we'll award your credits.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but we can't be too careful, I'm sure you understand.

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 12:12:20 AM »
I understand.

Flagged as unverified? What does that mean?

Offline Somone77

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 12:18:22 AM »
Well, the way the system works is, when paypal receives a payment, they send all the data to us, when we get the data, we send the exact data back to make sure we got it all correctly, if we didn't it's flagged for manual overview.

This prevents people abusing the system and tricking our website into thinking you paid when you didn't. However, no system is without a few false positives. I'm sure your payment was legitimate, however, due to policy, we need to make sure your payment was received.

In a nutshell, we have your payment data, we just need to make sure we got the money and it isn't just lost somewhere in cyberspace, right?

Hopefully we'll have the matter fixed by tonight, however I can't tell the future so it may take up to a day before we solve the problem.

Offline Somone77

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, 04:30:26 PM »
Alright, after making sure your payment was successful I've added the due credits to your account, plus something extra for your trouble. We are terribly sorry that this had to be one of our first experiences with us, have fun playing!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal