Author Topic: Problems with ocrp contents  (Read 2802 times)

Offline ??¬??¬Barosan??¬??¬

• Criminal
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Problems with ocrp contents
« on: October 26, 2012, 03:31:07 PM »
I have a problem. when garrys mod updated i joined on ocrp but when i join i see all errors: http://beta.xfire.com/video/5bc0ec
i downloaded all contents again ocrp content 1 and 2, skinessmodels the maps evocity v33 and v2 and i puted the maps in the maps folder and ocrp content 1 and 2 ,skinessmodels in addons folder and i see errors to. Any solution?
I am a romaniam guy i have 19 years old, i know speak spanish and im learning english. I live in Spain and soon I'll have that to work in South America and in a few years will go to the United States or Canada.Romania is a democratic country and is located in Europe and also belongs to the European union, but sincerely I don't like the European system which is corrupt and only defend the interests of politicians.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Problems with ocrp contents
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 03:33:00 PM »
I have a problem. when garrys mod updated i joined on ocrp but when i join i see all errors: http://beta.xfire.com/video/5bc0ec
i downloaded all contents again ocrp content 1 and 2, skinessmodels the maps evocity v33 and v2 and i puted the maps in the maps folder and ocrp content 1 and 2 ,skinessmodels in addons folder and i see errors to. Any solution?
go into the ocrp content folder and rename info.txt to addon.txt, do the same in the sickness folder and any other addons you want to work

• Criminal
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2012, 04:43:56 PM »
thanks now i can see it but i cant see the icons :/
I am a romaniam guy i have 19 years old, i know speak spanish and im learning english. I live in Spain and soon I'll have that to work in South America and in a few years will go to the United States or Canada.Romania is a democratic country and is located in Europe and also belongs to the European union, but sincerely I don't like the European system which is corrupt and only defend the interests of politicians.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2012, 05:11:56 PM »
thanks now i can see it but i cant see the icons :/
Which icons are you talking about?

• Criminal
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2012, 08:29:30 AM »
i cant see the pictures when i go to spawn a car or buy a car
http://beta.xfire.com/video/5bc49e

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal