Author Topic: ocrp module bass  (Read 3446 times)

Offline ??¬??¬Barosan??¬??¬

• Criminal
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ocrp module bass
« on: October 25, 2012, 07:40:04 AM »
i need help i cant hear the module bass on ocrp any solution? i tested  the command ocrp_max radio but not work for me.
I am a romaniam guy i have 19 years old, i know speak spanish and im learning english. I live in Spain and soon I'll have that to work in South America and in a few years will go to the United States or Canada.Romania is a democratic country and is located in Europe and also belongs to the European union, but sincerely I don't like the European system which is corrupt and only defend the interests of politicians.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ocrp module bass
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 08:26:29 AM »
Bass Module broke with Gmod 13.

Offline ??¬??¬Barosan??¬??¬

• Criminal
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 12:49:53 PM »
oh ok thanks
I am a romaniam guy i have 19 years old, i know speak spanish and im learning english. I live in Spain and soon I'll have that to work in South America and in a few years will go to the United States or Canada.Romania is a democratic country and is located in Europe and also belongs to the European union, but sincerely I don't like the European system which is corrupt and only defend the interests of politicians.

Offline {SF} snackattack1x

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2012, 11:13:03 AM »
Will it eventually be fixed?
Come check out the Special Faces organization!

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2012, 11:22:34 AM »
Will it eventually be fixed?

Hopefully with OCRP2. Only time can tell.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline {SF} snackattack1x

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2012, 11:27:54 AM »
Hopefully with OCRP2. Only time can tell.

Yes, hopefully.
Come check out the Special Faces organization!

Offline sud0xe

• This is the most awesome title anyone has ever came up with.
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2012, 03:29:47 PM »
gm_bass_edit was fixed for the new update I believe.
I\'m so pro my dick hurts.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal