Author Topic: [DENIED] Travis London's Civil Authority Application  (Read 939 times)

Offline Chucker

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED] Travis London's Civil Authority Application
« on: February 19, 2012, 10:48:26 PM »
Travis London's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Chucker

IC Character Name: Travis London

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
I belive that my character "Travis London" should join the CCA or Combine Civil Authority because he has been a loyalist in the citys he has been to and wishes to stop the amto-UNION and bring peace to the universe.

My character found it his duty to assit the CCA or any UNION in reporting crimes and keeping the city clean from rebels or anti-UNION.

Travis was also a mechanic before the seven hour war. He helped repair vehicals and engines for a decent price.   Often he came home dead tired of working so much.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Trustworthy,Respectful,Courage.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I exepct that life for Travis in the CCA will be hard having to go through training but he will respect higher and all officers within the UNION. He will also be ready to give his life at any time.

I think it will be a fun as well as new to roleplay with a new side of the city. Having acces to other things and having the power of the law to enforce upon the rule breakers

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Travis grew up in a small home in the wheat fields of Ohio helping his father while his mother cooked and made clothing. The work was normal and he had to get his school work done first. He walked Five miles to school and Five miles back, and this made him fast and light on his feet. His father said education was that important. He was very smart and graduated from high school top of his class. He loved working on the tractor,and picked mechanical work. He went to a a place called ITech where he learnd how to take a car apart in minutes and put it back together. He learned how to scavenge parts to make a working car if ever stranded. He finished school going to work at the local car store a good Six miles away in town. He would work day and night on all sorts of cars and made a good pay. When he came home on fridays he would give his parents half of his pay just to show them his care. One friday he got payed more then he usally got and was on his way home when a explosion shook his car. He stoped looking up ahed to see a raging fire....his house was gone. He slowley pulled up to find men in masks with blue glowing eyes. He was told to get out with his hands up and not to move. They striped him of his items and he was out like a light. He awoke in a room with a light aimed at a table. He moved but was clamped to a chair so he relaxed but was still shaking. A man entered the room saying " Hello there Travis ". Now knowing the man Travis said hello very respectfully. The man asked him acouple questions and Travis was released to a holding cell. He met many people there but one who really caught his eye was a female named Katline. He watched her and she noticed by smiling back at him. When he was just about to suck up his guts and ask her what was on his mind a man steped in with some soldiers saying that we were to follow him and Co-operate or else. Not knowing there fate they followed exept for a trouble maker who was shoving people around. The group was halted and they pulled the trouble maker off to the side. One of the soldiers pulled a pistol and killed the man who was a trouble maker. The crowd was shocked but knew what was to happen to trouble makers, and so they started off agian moving into a big room with several trains. He was loaded and locked into a train that started off. A voice came on saying " Remain calm and listen to the staff ". He passed out cold and awoke in a bright place called what some said City Fourty Five. He was interested in this group called the CCA which seemed like the ones in power. He began to report crimes like what he was called in Fourth grade " A snitch ". He decided that he would survive and attempt to see the next day.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
8 Months

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
7 Months

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
3 Months

4. What Time zone are you in?
Eastern

5. In what country do you live?
America

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
The most meorable RP experience I have had is when my rebel "John Buck" hid two of his friends inside of a secret trashcan and saved a womans life from several bullets that sprayed the can. The combine never thought people may be in it.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes

IC Section

Full Name: Travis London
CID: 72661
Height: 6'3 Feet
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Hazel
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 98
Mental Distinctions: Defensive and tactical
Mental Defects: Has a slight twitch in right ear
Mental Advantages: Fast and light
Notable Qualities: Brave,Loyal,Honest

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
To help protect the city, keep order,and rid the world of anti-UNION.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Travis London hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 06:37:42 PM by KillmePlz »

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Travis London's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 06:37:09 PM »
UNIT: 03109
DIVISION: Universal Union
CLEARANCE: Commander
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: <Travis London>
Citizen Identification Number: 72661

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Application does not meet requirements.  Application fails to follow proper grammar requirements.  Application question 1 and 2 do not meet minimum standards. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting <UU.C45.CmD.03109>
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal