Author Topic: Ch ck's Log  (Read 981 times)

Offline Chucker

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ch ck's Log
« on: January 21, 2012, 08:59:28 AM »
As I awoke I got up and scanned around.I saw something in the canals up ahed of me,I went to check it out.When I got closer I saw it was a antlion,scared the shit out of me!Turned out it was dead.I stabed at it just to make sure.I moved on finding a ladder to climb out of this crap canals.

I climbed out dusting my self off to see a man who said "Im not even gonna tell you what that reminds me of".I walked to him saying "Hey,know any place safe?He said "Yeah its a old clinic up the road there shouldnt be any combine in that area,I got to go now good luck mate". I noded walking to the road.I met this girl yelling for "Ben,Tyler,Beth" I stoped dead in my track's.

I aproched her saying "Ma'am,how do you know Tyler?". She said "Hes my sisters boy friend of course".I said "ma'am Tyler is dead and ben is in the city".She almost chocked and began to show tears saying "So I came here for nothing"! I responded "No no, your not here for nothing,you came here to escape the city which you did and Beth may still be alive out here! Not all hope is lost".

As she nodded I said "Come on lets go somewhere safe".I took her with me to the old clinic where we found shelter for the night.I think she liked me cause she blushed when I looked at her.That is all I can say for now as we are taking fire fro-The writing on that page stops-

The Mysterious Stranger

Re: Ch ck's Log
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 08:16:52 PM »
 Nice to hear you included my character Jake Kingstone. First time to be ever in someone's IC thread. Also, you need to fix some of your spelling mistakes. Great story anyways, keep it up!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal