Author Topic: <:|| NOVA-04.147 Apex Private Logs ::||>  (Read 14625 times)

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
<:|| NOVA-04.147 Apex Private Logs ::||>
« on: November 07, 2011, 08:00:35 PM »
UNIT: 147
DIVISION: Apex
CLEARANCE:
EpU
Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000001
Send To: N/A
Subject: [UPDATES]

AUDIO LOGS

<::|| It's been a quite a long time that I did any logs at all,  it would drive a man crazy after all the promised I made I would keep track of my logs, but I didn't surprising, eh? Anyway, nothing has happend lately, except a earthquake, exgoen breach, explosions, ect. I can explain all what happend, but I would be wasting my time and yours. Mostly mine sice I have to patrol, and with possibility more resposobillity, not really actually. I got promoted to EpU, days ago after many dangerous, and various tasks that tested me. From breaching alone, to all the way what would you do if a certain unit did this, ect.  Haha, luckily I did it and passed all these tests with 935, who got crushed,attacked, or something I don't know. Lost his left eye, now he has an augmented eye. Hope I get some augmentations like other units, that would put fear into citizens and show them not to mess with the Civil Combine Authority. *coughing is heard*

Anything else happen lately in CCA? Oh, yes  the old DvL of Apex has been replaced with 313, the old EpU, my old mentor 158 trained me since he was an 01. Now, he proved wirthy and joined the High Command.. For this I am rather jealous, I was tested to join HC. Instead, I never got to be tested, which insults me very.  I  also BM'd a unit, he go-  *loud explosion is heard and the audio log cutts off*||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000001
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 147
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 09:03:11 AM by Blt »
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <:|| EpU.147 Apex Private Logs ::||>
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 10:23:30 PM »
DIVISION: Apex
CLEARANCE:
EpU
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000002
Send To: [N/A]
Subject: [Upsates]

<::|| This week has been rather, boring, and not really interesting, until today. Me 813, and soeme Union 01 went to do a routine sweep in the Sector Six area. Until, there was several rows of boxes, he behind the boxes, sandwiched unable to be shot. So, 813, told us to do the Alpha Bravo Stradgey trick, which quickly helped and squashed the resistance, within seconds. It was a short, but  a rather gun fight. A bullet from an USP hit me in the foot, while fighting against a 647E. We killed every one of those ACs, until we found one certain citizen who had stolen Overwatch Techknowlogy, as in Pulse Rifle, how is this possible due to bio-locks equipped? I do NOT know. I took him to interogation, then the SeC wished to interrogate the citizen.

In the end the citizen was amputated..by a firing squad, very unusual, but it felt good to have revenge. The good outcome out of this raid was me getting two medals. One was a RSB and a. SEE or what ever it is called. For, now I am done.  ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000002
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 147
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.

Alive Characters

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 10:17:19 PM »
DIVISION: APEX
CLEARANCE:
EpU
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: 3
Send To: N/A
Subject: [UPDATES]

<::||*sigh is heard* Well, nothing much has happend latkes, expect some dumb citizen tried to attack 359XX, but luckily was fast enough to pull the trigger. Now,let's move to a different subject. Now, I will be probably joining NOVA, first I need to get transferred. the NOVA OfC told me go to HCMR, but he never came. Anyway, that is all. Nothing special.||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000003
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting serial number here
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
Former Characters:

MIA Characters

Alive Characters

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 10:25:21 PM »
//You realize a division transfer requires demotion to 04 right?

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 05:49:27 AM »
// yes,yes I do.
Former Characters:

MIA Characters

Alive Characters

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 06:14:20 AM »
//kk just checking.

Offline Phalanx

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2011, 12:04:49 PM »
// yes,yes I do.
It's fun rp'ing an 04 hardass :D

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2011, 04:39:26 PM »
// yes,yes I do.

Lol'd. Anyway, RTLK are transfers allowed? Because the NOVA OFC(A) says he heard yes and no from certain people.
Former Characters:

MIA Characters

Alive Characters

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2011, 04:55:17 PM »
// yes,yes I do.

Lol'd. Anyway, RTLK are transfers allowed? Because the NOVA OFC(A) says he heard yes and no from certain people.

New rules are you can not transfer if you have already joined a specialized (non-UNION) division, you can only revert to UNION.
C18.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.935 says "<:: Yes, I have a pipebomb. Do you require one?
 C45.CCA.APEX-DvL.313 reaches into his magical pocket where everything is contained no matter what it is, and takes out another armband
C45.CCA.UNION-OfC.713 radios in "<:: Oh, and then we get high off of fresh air and have sex with eachother using shotguns as sex toys.
Dr. Amanda Romano broadcasts "Perhaps it's better to compare the UU to an almost miraculous hair growth cream."

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2011, 05:34:42 PM »
// yes,yes I do.

New rules are you can not transfer if you have already joined a specialized (non-UNION) division, you can only revert to UNION.

Interesting
Former Characters:

MIA Characters

Alive Characters

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2011, 09:23:50 PM »
He is wrong, you have till the 21st to transfer before the restrictions go in place.

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2011, 09:36:49 PM »
CLEARANCE:
EpU
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000004
Subject: [UPDATE]

<::|| WELL... This day has sucked a lot, i got stabbed in the the throat, but luckily it was only a scratch, it barley penetrated my Kevlar. If it fully went through, I would be dead right now, and wouldn't be telling you this story, wouldn't I? Anyway, this happens when i was ambushed by a citizen, I had him pinned down, but 359 shot him in the hea, and the citizen dropped dead bringing the knife into my Kevlar...It still hurts, no Nova was online, reluctantly I had to let the lower dumb ranking unit to take care of me,I do not agree his decision,to help me but, is oils be dead. I should be gratefully once to the Lowe ranks, as I was one before and I did this to my superiors, I know how they feel.

I hope I got a unit get BMd, he said a prohibited word, I would say it, but I am not allowed. As I know of HC checks logs, or can force me to give me these logs. On a side note, I reluctant to ask a transfer to NOVA, as I'll be demoted to an 04. Will  it be worth it, maybe. I just need the leader of Nova to decide my faith, the it has been sealed. For now, wish me a quick recover and food luck to join Nova! ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000004
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 147
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
Former Characters:

MIA Characters

Alive Characters

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2011, 10:03:27 PM »
.//FYI, talk to 47974 bout the transfer :P

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2011, 10:17:32 PM »
.//FYI, talk to 47974 bout the transfer :P

// lol k,should I send you a statsis message?
Former Characters:

MIA Characters

Alive Characters

Offline Phalanx

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2011, 10:26:40 PM »
CLEARANCE:
EpU
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000004
Subject: [UPDATE]

<::|| WELL... This day has sucked a lot, i got stabbed in the the throat, but luckily it was only a scratch, it barley penetrated my Kevlar. If it fully went through, I would be dead right now, and wouldn't be telling you this story, wouldn't I? Anyway, this happens when i was ambushed by a citizen, I had him pinned down, but 359 shot him in the hea, and the citizen dropped dead bringing the knife into my Kevlar...It still hurts, no Nova was online, reluctantly I had to let the lower dumb ranking unit to take care of me,I do not agree his decision,to help me but, is oils be dead. I should be gratefully once to the Lowe ranks, as I was one before and I did this to my superiors, I know how they feel.

I hope I got a unit get BMd, he said a prohibited word, I would say it, but I am not allowed. As I know of HC checks logs, or can force me to give me these logs. On a side note, I reluctant to ask a transfer to NOVA, as I'll be demoted to an 04. Will  it be worth it, maybe. I just need the leader of Nova to decide my faith, the it has been sealed. For now, wish me a quick recover and food luck to join Nova! ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000004
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 147
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
Dumb? D: THe knife didn't simply drop and hit you in the throat thus stabbing you, the citizen got the knife in a little, not all the way and then I shot him. You told me to shoot him in the leg and if I did he would've killed you.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal