Author Topic: Red Union Applications  (Read 3238 times)

NRK

Red Union Applications
« on: November 05, 2011, 09:35:33 AM »
"I swear by my life this sacred oath that I shall render unconditional obedience to the Red Union, the bastion of human civilization, supreme sovereign of all my mind and body, and that I shall at all times be prepared, as a brave soldier, to give my life for this oath."

The Red Union can be most directly stated as a group of narrow-minded absolutist murderers under command of our great leader. The most accurate term of Half Life 2 Role-Playing to coin us as is anti-citizens, at least that we are anti-citizens against everybody else. Although we do not wage total war to everyone, we absolutely despise the masses of citizens and civil-protection alike. We use brutal beatings and zealous doctrine and dogma to keep discipline and obedience in our group. We practice slavery as a means to maintain a constant supply of manpower. That is why we abduct citizens, start them out as slaves and then eventually do enlist into our forces. By this, if you so decide to, you are making your application. By satisfying this application you are agreeing to join this system, firstly being abducted and put into slavery and later-so rising through the ranks. Through this you will learn of our society and our unforgiving viewpoint.

Understand that being in the Red Union is not a casual role-play experience. This is a dedication of several nights a week. Mondays are abductions days.

Also understand that you must be a serious role-player to join this group. If first-impressions last a lifetime, then you ought to role-play your heart out during abduction. First week is evaluation. If you do not surpass our standards then you may not join.

Code: [Select]
[b]Do you believe that you can role-play on a serious level?[/b]
-
[b]Do you believe that you can maintain seriousness even on an OOC level?[/b]
-
[b]Do you understand English punctuation and grammar?[/b]
-
[b]Why do you want to join the Red Union?[/b]
-
[b]How did you hear about the Red Union?[/b]
-
[b]Do you understand the summaries above and understand that you will be asked to read more in the future?[/b]
-
[b]Will you attempt to maintain activity? [/b]
-
[b]Give a two paragraph summary of your character. One paragraph for background and one paragraph for the current. All paragraphs being at least being six to eight sentences each. [/b]
-
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 07:38:47 AM by NRK »

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Red Union Applications
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 04:15:17 AM »
Who stickied this? I know why you've done it, but it portrays it to be an official group, of which it is not. None are.
what

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 09:59:34 AM »
OOC Application
OOC Name:The Krusader
First or middle name to call you by: Alex
Timezone: EST(-5:00 GMT)
What times of the day are you on:After 3:30PM
Name of character you're giving over:Thomas Rodinello
There is a one week period of evaluation. I hold the right to kill your character or deny you full time membership at all times, understand?:Yes, I do.
Do you understand that this will be your characters life and you are never to go on your character without instructions from a higher?:Yes, I do.
Give 4 scenarios and a line of RP for each:
I'm a loyalist and a man is trying to rob me: /me reaches into his pocket, hoping that the man doesn't see it, and pulls out a request device.
A CP unit is detaining me: /me spreads out onto the wall and places his hands behind his back when instructed to do so.
I'm an anti-citizen attacking a unit: /me gets low on the floor, holding his knife in his hands, and silently approaches the unit from behind, hoping to be unseen by others.
I'm a CP unit detaining someone: /me forces the man onto the wall, makes an attempt to grab his hands and is successful. He then tightly wraps a ziptie around the man's wrists.
What are your character's affiliations(understand it can be next to anything like a loyalist or rebel):Neutral
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 06:48:42 PM by The Krusader »

Offline The Different Turret

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2011, 10:15:20 AM »
OOC Application

OOC Name:Hunter L.

First or middle name to call you by:hunter or Nathaniel, don't care

Timezone:USA/Canada EST

What times of the day are you on:If I can be, most of the afternoon

Name of character you're giving over:Ensio Strand

There is a one week period of evaluation. I hold the right to kill your character or deny you full time membership at all times, understand?:Wait Wha-Yes.

Do you understand that this will be your characters life and you are never to go on your character without instructions from a higher?:Rodger, rodger.

1. A cp is patrolling the slums and your other Red members are at the barracks area, the cp is heading towards, what do you do?
    /me Sees the civil protection, backs into the shadows then slowly retreats to warn the others.
2. We come to the home base area, the indoors are dirty.
    /me goes over to the tables and begins to scrub vigorously.
     (and basic continue off of that)
3. I am a civil protection in pistol training.
     /me unholsters his weapon, checks his clip, cocks it, and fires at the target.
4. I'm a loyalist and a civil protection approaches me, "Go clean up that rubble"
    /me nods, walks over to the rubble pile and picks up a shovel. Starts to dig up the rubble and place it in the wheelbarrow

What are your character's affiliations(understand it can be next to anything like a loyalist or rebel):None, he's fresh of the boat (not really)

Signature by Thunderbluff

NRK

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2011, 10:35:27 AM »
Dang. This application so harder than the OTA application. The Red Union is more exclusive the CMD!

Both are accepted.

Blt, you used the wrong format. Sorry but I can't let you in. (joke)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 05:23:51 PM by NRK »

Offline Goober

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2011, 11:45:40 AM »
OOC Application

OOC Name: Michael H

First or middle name to call you by: Michael

Timezone: CST

What times of the day are you on: Anytime after 5/6PM

Name of character you're giving over: Michael Anthony

There is a one week period of evaluation. I hold the right to kill your character or deny you full time membership at all times, understand?: Yessir

Do you understand that this will be your characters life and you are never to go on your character without instructions from a higher?: Yessir

Give 4 scenarios and a line of RP for each: 1.A starving citizen comes up to you and asks for some tokens./me Give him a few leftover tokens.
2.You are a civil protection and you see a man streaking./me Tackle the nude man
3.A group of civil protection are undergoing a mass search./me Keep your mouth shut and do what they say.
4.You are a Loyalist you witness a contraband trade./me Find the nearest Civil Protection in the area/Request Device                                                                                                                                                                                          What are your character's affiliations(understand it can be next to anything like a loyalist or rebel): Tough Rebel                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2011, 07:31:36 PM »
OOC Application
OOC Name:Michael Norris
First or middle name to call you by:Michael
Timezone:EST
What times of the day are you on:Weekends all the time, weekdays generally after like 6
Name of character you're giving over:Trenton Jones
There is a one week period of evaluation. I hold the right to kill your character or deny you full time membership at all times, understand?:Yes
Do you understand that this will be your characters life and you are never to go on your character without instructions from a higher?:Yes
As a CCA seeing a fight:calls in another unit then intervenes in the fight and then interviens then detains them both
Loyalist finding contraband:Make a request then head out to make sure the CCA can find it
As a resistance durning a search: Attempt to hide any contraband I may have then co-operate to not draw attention
As a CWU during duties:First make sure no citizens require my aid then go about my cleaning duties
What are your character's affiliations(understand it can be next to anything like a loyalist or rebel):
Rebel
C18.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.935 says "<:: Yes, I have a pipebomb. Do you require one?
 C45.CCA.APEX-DvL.313 reaches into his magical pocket where everything is contained no matter what it is, and takes out another armband
C45.CCA.UNION-OfC.713 radios in "<:: Oh, and then we get high off of fresh air and have sex with eachother using shotguns as sex toys.
Dr. Amanda Romano broadcasts "Perhaps it's better to compare the UU to an almost miraculous hair growth cream."

NRK

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2011, 05:28:10 PM »
Patrick Star has been denied during evaluation during abduction.

GamingZealot is accepted.

Applications have been reformed and will need to be done as so.There is a more strict acceptance standard, but I will allow you to revise the day next. I will tell you what to expand upon, but the application is really easy so I don't see myself doing it often.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 05:23:24 PM by NRK »

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2011, 08:01:06 AM »
-reserved for RU app will work on after school-
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

NRK

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2011, 07:19:29 PM »
Yarr! Me scurvy matey! You aren't aloud to secure yur post for that long! Arr! You scurvry matey have been durnied! (Feeling like a pirate today. But yeah, you can't reserve a post for that long, yarr.)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 09:39:07 AM by NRK »

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2011, 08:34:57 PM »
Applications looking good, although the way it sounds is you are going to abduct people than if you don't like them get them pk'd? That is the only stipulation I have being that my character is far too valuable to put in that kind of situation.

NRK

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2011, 08:56:57 PM »
Let me emphasize that your character and everything about him matters next to nothing. Your character starts out differently, but he will always end up the same. That is your character will be a mindless drone, destroying everything, slaughtering everybody. Your character isn't "Tom Johnson" or "Timmy Gitlen", your character and everybody's character is, simply put, Red Union. Your character doesn't matter. I'd recommend that you create a new character simply because you will end up with none of the traits you start out with. Also, Red Union RP is a dedication of your character. Again, your character is simply Red Union, not anything else.

NRK

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2011, 08:55:41 PM »
I wonder if I'm aloud to double post.. hmm..

The Red Union has suffered atrocious rates of recruitment and interest. This is completely due to our isolationist policy towards the plaza area of the city. Meaning, we don't spray our sprays and we don't spread our papers. This policy is a definite  reaction of every single complaint I have heard towards the Red Union, every one of them coming from the complaining of the CPs, as they were the ones who had to take it down. This policy ends today. We, the Red Union, will now move towards high physical presence on both the City Server and on the Forums as to spark an interest once more. With the spread of our secrets of structure, I hope we can go back to our past status.

And bump.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal