Author Topic: <::||EpU.935 Private Logs||::>  (Read 2768 times)

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<::||EpU.935 Private Logs||::>
« on: August 22, 2011, 06:19:58 PM »
UNIT: 935
DIVISION: HELIX
CLEARANCE: 04

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: Private Logs.0000001
Subject: [Private Logs]

<::||

Well. I've decided to keep a log for when things get... dull. I didn't want to keep one as a recruit, something about those terminals don't seem private. Nonetheless, something interesting happened: a fire was started in the UCH. And believe it or not, I got to aid in it's extinguishing. It was 887, 305, 769(I think anyway..) and me. And believe me, that was intense. Well, not really, it was a fire in a trash can and a little on the floor and wall. Either way, the building had to be repaired before citizens were aloud in. 

Citizens... Ya'know, I'd think that they would be atleast grateful for what we're doing here for them. But no, they're attacking us like wild animals. I've been attacked atleast twice in my times at CCA. Both very close to death. Let me see.. first one was... Ahh. Yes. It was when I was clamping D2HAP. I was standing there, overlooking the streets. All of a sudden I hear footsteps behind me, so I instinctfuly turn around with my arm above my head and the next thing I know: THERE'S A KNIFE IN MY ARM! I mean, COME ON! Of course I was rescued in time, but the offender got away as well..

And the second time, ugh. Coulda sworn I was a gonner.. Anyways. I was placing a stool back in the Zaida Warehouse during my patrol. When I got in there I found two citizens there. One claimed that the stool was his so I gave it to him. Of course, with my luck, the citizen hit me across the head with it and I was knocked down. While on the ground another citizen came in and two of them proceeded to pin me down and try to grab my gun. I'm still amazed to have not lost it.. While pinned down, one of the three citizens repetedly kicked me in the side. I'm sure he broke a few ribs. ALSO, the lucky guy I am, they managed to break my radio. I only managed to call out an 11-99, but not my location. So I was there, getting kicked in the side and holding onto dear life for my pistol for around 5-10 minutes before I was saved by two Civil Protection Units. It was then confirmed I had broken ribs. Thankfuly 252 was able to fix me up, in a decent timeframe as well. Damn he's good at what he does.

I'm liking this whole 'logging' thing. Really takes the pressure off of me. ||::>

Saving File As: Private Logs.0000001
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting CCA.C18.HELIX-04.935
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 06:33:11 PM by The Krusader »

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||04.935 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 06:21:05 PM »
// Please, leave your opinion if I should not do a log due to my lack of writing capability, or if it's good enough and should continue.

Offline LeoMarr

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 06:58:10 PM »
// Well, You are typing, So groaning can't be heard. And I'd recommend typing this like a letter. You're not talking to someone, but logging data.

Chars:
UNION-DvL.252 Molding Men out of recruits.
Thatch Goodwin Keeping Incognito.
Quote from: Blt
leomarr is cool.

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 07:01:29 PM »
// I've seen logs with voice things as well. Was a bit confused on that part... Anyways. I will fix that accordingly.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 07:09:46 PM by The Krusader »

Offline SaoulZod

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 10:10:07 PM »
// You can have Audio Logs, it's good.

you ban me for such bad reason u just cant understand the level of depth i roleplay on i am just far better roleplayer than u lol play half life 2 and then come back 2 this server plz
*sigh*
chunkeymonkey79: please get the entire CG community and uproot Saoul and RTLK
Thanks, Chunkey.

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2011, 07:08:45 AM »
DIVISION: HELIX
CLEARANCE: 03

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: Private Logs.0000002

Where to start.. Ahh yes. The plaza made it to code yellow yesterday, and everything was crazy. Mostly the citizens in my opinion, they were PROTESTING, commiting malcompliance and sitting. Of course a superior gave the order to amputate them, and some units did so. Nonetheless, things were pretty intense. I took 513, a recruit, on a patrol with me. He seems pretty cool, a bit shy though; I'm sure he'll fight through that.. It seems that I'm slowly forgetting what makes me, well, me. My place of birth..my parents' faces.. It's all fading. And the thing is, I'm not entirely sure how I feel about that. I'll continue this at a later date, my presence is requested in the HCMR.

Well, that was unexpected. Expecting a chew-out from 887, the OfC of HELIX, I went into the HCMR with dread. But instead, he gave me a HELIX 03 armband and I almost couldn't contain myself. I wonder if 887 saw my excitment, I sure hope not; he would think less of me and my professionalism. But, things were too crazy and I didn't recieve my training. Ahh well, I'm still proud to be an 03.

Alright, now I'm confused. Aren't most Civil Workers loyal? If so, then why did I see and hear one yelling 'Fuck the combine!'. It just doesn't make sense. Oh... the Co-Organizer was not pleased with her. He requested to strip her of her Civil Worker Uniform on the spot. What makes it worse for her is that 602, the HELIX DvL, was right there, and he was NOT gonna have that. Anyways, I'm unsure of her whereabouts now, maybe dead, maybe a refugee somewhere. Either way, she's not causing issues in the city anymore. Speaking of death, my emotions are slowly fading from me. It's almost as though seeing someone die is unaffecting now. I've seen so many people die, it's just the same thing over and over again. But, killing with my own hands.. I don't know if that'll ever get easy.

Well, that's about it. 935 signing out.  ||::>

Saving File As: Private Logs.0000002
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting CCA.C18.HELIX-03.935
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 06:34:04 PM by The Krusader »

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||01.935 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2011, 11:29:05 AM »
UNIT:935
DIVISION:APEX
CLEARANCE:01

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: Log.0000003
Subject: [subject here]Log[/b]

Heh.. it would appear that I have forgotten about these untouched logs. Well, one shall be made for old times sake..

Let me see.. last log I was an 03 of HELIX. Whereas now I am an 01 of APEX. As I reached HELIX 03 rank, I found myself being pulled towards APEX. Something inside me controlled my desire ot join it, so I did. Heh.. so much has changed since then.. While still in City 18, I climbed through the APEX ranks; 03 HELIX to 02 APEX, a while later: 01 APEX. I now harness the power of a SPAS12, and training making me considerable for EpU. Now that I am in APEX, I've been doing more front line things, such as breaching, sweeps and so on. Speaking of devisions.. HELIX broke down into NOVA again.

There have been other changes, such as the switch from City 18 to City 11. I like City 11, but it is so small. Which I guess is good to keep an eye on the citizens. Ugh, citizens. Why must they show no respect for what we do for them? We feed them, house them. And what do I get in return? Nothing but attacks targetting me. Furthermore, I've noticed more and more Constripts. They're good for the work, but nothing but an eye sight to cry over..simply pathetic.

Could be my last log, as I am growing more busy every day. But if I get an amount of time that will suffice, I will log it. 935 signing off.    ||::>

Saving File As: Log.0000003
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 11:47:41 AM by The Krusader »

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||EpU.935 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2011, 06:44:15 PM »
DIVISION: APEX
CLEARANCE: EpU

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: Private Logs.0000004

<::|| Well.. I'm currently inside of the med-bay. Funny story actually.. I don't remember what happened, but apparently I was walking through one of the metal doors and it malfunctioned. So I defensively raised my arm to protect myself. It ended up just snapping my arm and breaking my facemask. It messed me up pretty bad, lost my left eye.. Thankfully 401 was there in the med-bay and fixed me up. I now have a cybernetic eye, it's odd seeing through a device, a non-human body part. But nonetheless, It has it's perks as well.
        But in other news, I'm an EpU now. I have an elite uniform, an elite facemask and an elite vocoder. Now, becoming one was not easy. I got trialed by my officer, 158. He had many hard tasks for me to do, such as breaching, firing and a written task. Well, not hard, but.. challenging. I now have a great role to play within the CCA, not that I didn't before, just more so now.
         ||::>

Saving File As: Private Logs.0000004
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting CCA.C45.APEX-EpU.935
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 06:52:50 PM by The Krusader »

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2011, 07:56:01 PM »
I got accepted into EpU with you <3
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2011, 03:41:14 PM »
UNIT:935
DIVISION: APEX
CLEARANCE:
EpU
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000005
Audio: Online

<::|| *the sound of a faceplate dropping to the floor, and an inhale* So..I was informed that 435 has been de-serviced. I simply cannot believe it, we were recruits together; we trained together..and now, only I remain? What am I supposed to make of that..? After being called into the HCMR to be promoted to EpU, 158 informed me of his death. I tried to feel no emotion, I tried to hide what emotion I had from 158.. I'm sure he couldn't tell what I was feeling. The moment the words '435 has been amputated' came out of his mouth my mind suddenly jumped back 6 months to when 435 and I were training together.. I believe it were breaching. *his voice begins to sound forced* We both charged into the room side-by-side, I was covering left and he was covering right. We took out the targets in a heartbeat, our teamwork was simply phenomenal.. After that, my mind jumped to a more recent time, when he and I were training another unit in breaching, and he was updating me in the new techniques. It was like being recruits all over again, everything moved so smoothly. Together we overcame all obstacles, no matter the severity. And now we will never be able to execute that unstoppable teamwork.*his voice falls to a whisper* I'm sure his death had a necessity to it, I do not doubt my superiors..I only wish that he had not done what he had, so that our last conversation wouldn't have been on such a..regular..note.
*There is a momentary pause while he gathers himself* Another day, I believe it was yesterday, I opened my eyes and saw 158 looking down at me. I was on the floor, my face-mask was removed and I had no recollection of what happened prior to my state of unconsciousness. I asked 158 what had happened to me, he didn't know any more than I did. We were both apparently in the eating area(Lounge??) and I stood up for a moment to grab something, and my body fell limp to the ground. Thankfully 158 was there to aid me in regaining my consciousness. Sadly, I have no idea what caused this issue, I'm just glad it didn't happen while I was out patrolling or something of that sort. Either way, I was extremely confused as to what was going on, but thankfully 158 was there to reassure me that nothing major had happened. I'm so greatful that he is my officer, I simply cannot respect him any more than I do currently. *there is a pause, but it resumes later* I was just listening to one of my previous logs, I was a low rank then, an 04 I believe. Oh how things have changed from back then, yet without the past I could not be who I am today.*the sound of a blade being drawn from its sheath is heard*. This was the blade that was pulled from my arm. I was attacked while clamping the District Two Hard-point back in City 18, a citizen's blade ended up in my arm. For some reason, I took it from my arm and pocketed the blade, I'm not completely sure why I kept it back then, but now I cannot part with it. I suppose I use it to seek revenge upon the citizens, not the specific ones that harmed me in particular, just the citizens in general. Ah well, that is all for now. 935 signing out..*The blade being returned to it's sheath is heard before the audio cuts out.||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000005
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting CCA.C45.APEX-EpU.935
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2011, 06:06:37 PM »
// When I read this log and then 158's everything that's unexplained to 935 is explained in 158's log and everything not explained in 158's is explained in 935's. I love it! :D

*211's seal of approval!*

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2011, 06:30:15 PM »
// When I read this log and then 158's everything that's unexplained to 935 is explained in 158's log and everything not explained in 158's is explained in 935's. I love it! :D

Yeah, a good bit of our logging and RP was pre-meditated so its good to know that we did well.
C18.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.935 says "<:: Yes, I have a pipebomb. Do you require one?
 C45.CCA.APEX-DvL.313 reaches into his magical pocket where everything is contained no matter what it is, and takes out another armband
C45.CCA.UNION-OfC.713 radios in "<:: Oh, and then we get high off of fresh air and have sex with eachother using shotguns as sex toys.
Dr. Amanda Romano broadcasts "Perhaps it's better to compare the UU to an almost miraculous hair growth cream."

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2011, 08:11:22 PM »

Wow, I will now press on because I have that famous seal of approval, I'm glad that you like it. And yeah, as Zealot said, we RPed our logs and such intentionally, I'm glad it had the intended effect :D.

Thanks for the positive comment, Sexy Frog.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal