Author Topic: Alex Bawlwin's Journal  (Read 1259 times)

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Alex Bawlwin's Journal
« on: October 26, 2011, 02:06:28 AM »
Alexander Baldwin
10-25-2016

Well It seems I've been relocated at city 45, even though their wasn't really an emergency to leave the city. Maybe The Univer-errr, well the combine probably thought I wasn't the right citizen to be there. Anyways, I just talked to a loyalist inside the train station He was nice and wasn't annoyed by my stutter, now from what I remember for not being a long conservation, pretty simple I believe. Dreams of being an author is coming back to me, at dusk oh say 8:00 or 9:00 P.M. I suppose a bird flew over me and landed in the road. I by my curiosity,(Human Nature can't stop it) gave me hypnotic wonder of how it hit's it beak on the concrete. Sadly,The Bird has end it's life on wire grasping to see luck if it will live. The luck for this interesting creature has been crushed by death of electrocution. It fell on it's back eye's open staring at me, suddenly I cried for the death of the bird. Then, I, just, stopped. I don't know why I stopped since maybe from a subconscious level as that death is no big deal and the future was greater for mankind is successful of potential in joining the Unive- I mean Combine teaching us that we are to kill our instinct and abandon that bird that has laid down dead. On so forth we keep marching into the unknown and expect the unexpected 
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 11:17:13 PM by CookiesofAmerica|OCRP 1.5 ftw? »
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

Offline cookiesofamerica

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Alex Baldwin's Journal
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 12:58:19 AM »
Alexander Baldwin
11/1/2016

Today was slow as usual I think I missed a ration, which I could have gotten it I think. However, there was a fire in apartment A1 and level 1 contraband as well. I'll further my journal for tomorrow.
I Am The Living Coookie!
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.

Offline cookiesofamerica

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Alex Baldwin's Journal
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 11:26:24 PM »
Alexander Baldwin
11-3-2016
Yes! Finally, I got a loyalist point today I feel like a superhero right now woo! In all seriousness though, I think I did 
achieve something, however I'm starting to forget more and more I don't know why it's happening, could it be the water?
I Am The Living Coookie!

Offline cookiesofamerica

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Alex Bawlwin's Journal
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2011, 11:16:55 PM »
Alexander Bawlwin
11/6/2016

Ugh, today was crazy. For starters, there was a paranoid woman in apartment b6? I'm not sure might be b4. Anyways, so I've talked to this guy, his name was Jason(I think). He said it could be possible that the paranoid woman was an accomplice of a pyscho.
The pyscho I think was the killer woman that rumors are spreading around UCH, CP's had to dispose the contraband and the skulls. Made by the mess of how you say "her spirit"
Tomorrow is possibly going to be chaos, for all I know I can get my loyalist armband and hopefully civil protection.
I Am The Living Coookie!

Offline cookiesofamerica

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Alex Bawlwin's Journal
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 11:06:42 PM »
11-10-2016
Alexander Bawlwin

Yes! Yes! Yes! Finally I got my Loyalist armband! Yes! Yes! I feel so happy inside, so happy! Yes!
I Am The Living Coookie!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal