Author Topic: Red Union Applications  (Read 5456 times)

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Red Union Applications
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2012, 08:28:25 PM »
Ummmm, how bout no? You don't know everything brother.

Probably because we just killed all the leaders and half the group.

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2012, 08:30:03 PM »

Probably because ZEALOT is taking over the whole CCA one by one. That CCA just went to shit, no wonder I don't play my unit as much anymore.

Back on topic; The Red Union was great I guess but I didn't get to meet them that much. I don't know why.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 08:49:21 PM by STALKER »

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2012, 09:24:05 PM »

Probably because ZEALOT is taking over the whole CCA one by one. That CCA just went to shit, no wonder I don't play my unit as much anymore.

Back on topic; The Red Union was great I guess but I didn't get to meet them that much. I don't know why.

Sorry you didn't get to see them much. As you obviously know since the invention of ZEALOT talking to any units in P3 that you don't know OOCly is reckless and deserving of mass PK. ZEALOT has magic capabilities (meaning they break rules and logic to get what they need) which makes it hard to roleplay. But that's  not what this topic is about. Basically what I meant in my earlier post is in addition to some other things not all of our members died.
C18.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.935 says "<:: Yes, I have a pipebomb. Do you require one?
 C45.CCA.APEX-DvL.313 reaches into his magical pocket where everything is contained no matter what it is, and takes out another armband
C45.CCA.UNION-OfC.713 radios in "<:: Oh, and then we get high off of fresh air and have sex with eachother using shotguns as sex toys.
Dr. Amanda Romano broadcasts "Perhaps it's better to compare the UU to an almost miraculous hair growth cream."

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2012, 06:03:05 PM »
Just to make it clear these applications are still open since there has been a lot of discussion of Red Unions death. I also want to clarify something that Raged pointed out so that there is no question. In order to have a character apply for the Red Union that character must have no affiliation with the CCA. Also, do not post here if you wish to apply, rather send me or Krusader your application via forum PM. This is so that we don't have units metagaming members of Red Union.
 C45.CCA.APEX-DvL.313 reaches into his magical pocket where everything is contained no matter what it is, and takes out another armband
C45.CCA.UNION-OfC.713 radios in "<:: Oh, and then we get high off of fresh air and have sex with eachother using shotguns as sex toys.
Dr. Amanda Romano broadcasts "Perhaps it's better to compare the UU to an almost miraculous hair growth cream."

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2012, 06:06:42 PM »

do you have the downs

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2012, 06:25:26 PM »

do you have the downs

Fuck no man. Ever since ZEALOT came in, you try and defend insults.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2012, 06:26:54 PM »
This isnt the place to argue about zealot

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2012, 06:41:31 PM »
Yes, please. Red Union has problems with ZEALOT but this is not the place for it unfortunatly. You can post here, though, if you have comments, questions, or complaints about Red Union recruitment.

P.S: Sorry for the double post earlier, I was zoned out.

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2012, 03:01:29 AM »
Yes I'm sorry for being offtopic but I just find it incredibly stupid how everybody jumps to the conclusion that "I'm a faggot" or "ZEALOT is taking over the CCA" and all that other bullshit. I do my job to weed through the rebels that cause problems and to prevent certain groups from gaining too much power, that doesn't constitute the fact I need to put up countless amounts of made up crap from little kids who have little involvement with my squad at all or have roleplayed with them. A lot of you really need to grow up.

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2012, 09:34:54 AM »
Yes I'm sorry for being offtopic but I just find it incredibly stupid how everybody jumps to the conclusion that "I'm a faggot" or "ZEALOT is taking over the CCA" and all that other bullshit. I do my job to weed through the rebels that cause problems and to prevent certain groups from gaining too much power, that doesn't constitute the fact I need to put up countless amounts of made up crap from little kids who have little involvement with my squad at all or have roleplayed with them. A lot of you really need to grow up.

Quite...I agree that they is a lot of rumors spread about ZEALOT that are false and when I came back active it was hard to sift through them until 717 gave me a brief overview or ZEALOT. I don't think that "ZEALOT is taking over the CCA" is a very common belief, but you guys can seem a bit elitist and such since you keep to yourselves. Also the "I'm a faggot" belief is a bit strong, you just tend to be, for lack of a better word, abrasive. Refering to people who question you as "little kids" being a good example. Anyways, you can respond to this if you want, but this is the last post I am making about ZEALOT AT ALL on this thread because it should really stick to Red Union applications. I might just make a clean thread at this point, not sure.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal