Author Topic: Sectors in C45? Wait wat  (Read 2127 times)

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Sectors in C45? Wait wat
« on: December 21, 2011, 03:53:34 AM »
I'm well aware that this is nitpicking, but S1 and S2 should actually be districts, right? I mean, the Sectoral Commander is in charge of the entire city, not just a small fraction of it. On City 18, 8, and 11, we've always called the map areas districts, yet when we switch to C45 the terminology suddenly gets switched around.
o7

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Sectors in C45? Wait wat
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 05:20:44 AM »
Yes Yankee, this makes allot of sense. The sector command commands a sector, A sector being a city. The city is divided into districts which make up the full sector. They should be changed.

Thanks for popping this up.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline RapidJuice

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 02:01:20 PM »

[mod]5% warning issued for image response with no constructive post in a serious thread ~ Brandon[/mod]
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 02:03:58 PM by ChristmasBrandon *?[]:-?{------ »
HL2RP Status

Stephen 'Kane' - ANTI-CITIZEN 1 - Alive.

Offline NS | Night

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2011, 07:49:20 AM »
I'm well aware that this is nitpicking, but S1 and S2 should actually be districts, right? I mean, the Sectoral Commander is in charge of the entire city, not just a small fraction of it. On City 18, 8, and 11, we've always called the map areas districts, yet when we switch to C45 the terminology suddenly gets switched around.

If you never mentioned this I don't think anyone would of noticed this.

Offline .:KFrohman:.

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2011, 10:12:56 PM »
Well fine, but that just assfucks a word document I was preparing.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2011, 11:55:56 PM »
I agree with this, it makes much more sense than calling them sectors does.  I would have never thought of it if you didn't point this out.

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2011, 03:21:47 AM »

find and replace all instances of "sector" with "district," and all instances of "sectors" with "districts"
o7

NRK

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2011, 07:34:12 AM »

find and replace all instances of "sector" with "district," and all instances of "sectors" with "districts"
Use Ctrl+F and click under "Replace With", easy

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal