Author Topic: So about Outlands.  (Read 2348 times)

Offline The Sage

• View Profile
    • Awards
So about Outlands.
« on: December 07, 2011, 12:40:23 AM »
Why is it always so inactive? Has it always been like this? The few times I was on it there were very few people and we still managed to find some more fun in it. While I already have an idea, the fact there is less to do in Outlands that is provided by the server, why not add some things? Maybe hold some events and get people to come on more often and make Outlands a primary focus too. Outlands is a very fun server yet I never see anyone on it, as a matter of fact, today no one was on it except for the occasional one or two people. I guess my major question is, can something be done about it?

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: So about Outlands.
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 01:36:37 AM »
Hang around for a bit longer bro, you Will see the server populated, as well as plenty of Events, and other happenings with the Outlands servers.

Don't expect it to be like a TTT server where its always populated, expect one week good, one week not-good.

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 11:22:18 AM »
Honestly I would expect Outlands to be more populated as you have more roleplaying freedom as to what you can do, you can mug, kill, hav UPA, PDA, etc. All the things you can't do in City you can do there but everyones fasination remains with City so I don't know. I'd like Outlands to be populated as much as anyone.

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 06:11:45 PM »
Yeah so why can Outlands not be populated more? if its awesome when it is populated?
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

Offline Ghosteh

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 06:33:16 PM »
City RP has hardly any citizen RP, I mean try to be a loyalist it's just sweep this or that, try be a rebel meta game takes it away. Outlands is basically focused on the refugees(citizens) RP, the only reason why it's not populated is because when it's 0 people say "I'll wait for like 5 people to be on then I will come on" and allot of the Outlands RP'ers has CP's on city or CWU on city. On outlands you need to be able to no minge with guns and accept the fact you have to S2M unless both partys should agree to being hit.

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 03:30:48 AM »
True ghost :)
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

Offline Dewfan97

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2011, 12:58:01 AM »
I would love to get on the Outlands server. I have played on one like it before, but every time I check this one there is nobody there.  :(

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal