Author Topic: Rees - Occupy City's Tool Trust Application  (Read 1964 times)

Offline Star Rees

• View Profile
    • Awards
Rees - Occupy City's Tool Trust Application
« on: March 20, 2013, 05:52:15 PM »
Rees - Occupy City's Tool Trust Application

Time in HL2RP: A few months now, including my time before I went into hibernation.

Character Name(s):
Alexander Matthews, CCA.C17.S4S-05.177.

What will you use Tool Trust for?
I'd use the tool trust mainly to benefit a certain roleplaying situation. Lets say myself and some other units were in the break-room eating or sitting on a table, I'd spawn a table and some benches to enhance the actual roleplaying experience and make what we're sitting on (virtually) real. I'd also use the handy dandy lighting tool to place lighting in maybe a dark room in the Nexus, such as the SPECTRE labs or something of the sort, to make it easier for the player to see and such. I'd also spawn medical props, like the freezer we've been missing in the storage room for the past few days, or fix the medical beds when they get dislodged or anything of the sort. Nothing harmful or that could constrict roleplay of any sort.

Have you ever had Tool Trust removed? No
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 06:00:38 PM by Star Rees »

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Rees - Occupy City's Tool Trust Application
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 08:53:09 PM »
Alright, from overviewing your RP, I can fully vouch for you and say that you're a great RP'er. Remember to involve as much RP as possible when using TT.

If you abuse these flags they can and will be removed.

Stay true to your word.

Accepted.Locked.Moved.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal