Author Topic: Crashing  (Read 2641 times)

Offline M??cintosh

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Crashing
« on: June 06, 2013, 11:01:36 PM »
I was playing the game fine without content packs (didnt know the gmod location changed) and then I decided I would install them in the right location, so I did. When I connected again I walked about 5 steps then the game crashed. I connected again and it crashed before I could get in. After a while I managed to get a screenshot of the console
Spoiler for Hiden:
Click to see the original size.
Any help would be well... helpful.

P.S. Im on a mac so that might complicate things.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Crashing
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2013, 11:25:16 AM »
Console doesn't show any errors that would cause crashing. It could be the fact that you're on a Mac.

Try lowering your video settings and setting GMod to windowed mode.

Also moved to Support & Help as this isn't an OCRP bug.

Offline M??cintosh

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Crashing
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 03:21:54 AM »
Thanks wake, I just gave up and installed everything I need on bootcamp (Windows and mac on mac hardware) and that seemed to fix everything except one small annoying thing. Peoples eyes are errors, and it kinda freaks me out. Any suggestions?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal