Author Topic: So Many FailRPers  (Read 2018 times)

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
So Many FailRPers
« on: May 22, 2011, 09:46:56 AM »
I was playing on HL2RP today, and the amount of FailRpers was just fucking annoying... firstly, there where these 4 tards standing infront of a guy with a shotgun, the guy with the shotgun gave warning shots, the failrpers stand still and say things like "can i join webelz" and "how do i get gun"...

Then later, I was playing as my anti-civil character, when I was going into the S6 Apartments, what happens? Some fucktard with a pistol accuses me of following him ( OOCLY ) and shoots the shit out of me without any RP what-so-ever...

A few weeks earlier, there was some guy claiming to be a weed dealer and saying things such as "yo i got crack n weed n shit com with me i have guns we can kill combinez" and I'm like *facepalm*

/rant ovar.

Re: So Many FailRPers
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 10:00:25 AM »
So, you're implying there aren't any admins on?

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 10:03:42 AM »
Its all well and good complaining about it, but if you want something done about it, record the fail RP'ers and post a ban request.

I'm just sick of people posting these threads complaining about Fail RP'ers, and they expect something to be done about it when the admins have no evidence. If it pisses you off so much then do something about it please.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Badubis

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 11:21:53 AM »
Also what dumb AC gives warning shots in a city. Way to bring Judgement Waivers down on himself.

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 11:24:25 AM »
Its all well and good complaining about it, but if you want something done about it, record the fail RP'ers and post a ban request.

I'm just sick of people posting these threads complaining about Fail RP'ers, and they expect something to be done about it when the admins have no evidence. If it pisses you off so much then do something about it please.

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2011, 12:20:11 PM »
I was one of these people, although I don't remember anybody asking to get guns or join the resistance...
I tried to talk to him, as I think he just thought I was another citizen.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal