Author Topic: Minges Minges Every Were!  (Read 3018 times)

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Minges Minges Every Were!
« on: May 22, 2011, 02:42:57 AM »
Ok I'm going fucking insane, I was gaurding the S6 transit checkpoint, I'm beating a civvi tying to sprint through, then another asshole goes through, I call for back up no one comes, then the guy I'm beating gets through. So I go down to kill them; (oh Btw RcTs cant have guns so I beat them to uncouncousness then I must throw them on the tracks.) I'm repeating this for HOURS! They dont listen! (Note all of these have happen.) So I detained a guy for Malcompliance, Audio voilations, and running. He wont apply, this is the entire conversation "Me: Apply" "Him: wut?" "Me: I said apply!" "wut are u talkin abot?" "LOOC Tell me your name and CID." "wuts that" "LOOC Tell me your name and CID#" "bob smith (Somthing boring like that.)" "Me: LOOC CID#?" "wat?" "LOOC Hold F1." "Him: im not falling for tat" (I just left name and CID blank saying "(OOC) Would't say" And locked him up for 32 cycles (3 hours.) He left.
     Next case: Punch whores, before my gun was taken I shot them both to death.

Minge Runners: Its easier to shoot them in the head whilst running then chasing them all around.

Minge Grabbers: So fucking annoying

Lolrebels: FUCK! On the old C45 I was patrolling by S6 entrance, a guy ran right out with a shotgun and shot me, I survived and used my amazing shooting skills by pumping an entire mag into this kevlared fuck.

Prop/duplicator/physgun Abuse: Ok CWU M Ted Simmons had a Shotgun on his back, and a hangun on his thigh, I told him to get on a wall and he duplicated boxes into me.

Conclusion: I'm tired of this crap, we need to do somthing.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 08:08:41 PM by [={.N.A.L.}=] Renegade Awsome »

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Minges Minges Every Were!
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 04:47:10 AM »
I have not been on HL2RP since City18, but it sounds like minging got worse, kind of.

Too caught up playing CG minecraft, OCRP, Terraria, and trying to meet my goals for my classes.  I never played CCA or CWU though, I always played the passive civie that never walks out and shoots randomly at CCA or a person who just randomly attacks citizens because they're CWU or or loyalist.

I really need to start playing HL2RP again.

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 12:35:01 PM »
Ted has a SHOTGUN? What the hell. I think the CWU manager would be loyalist...
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's not a skirt."
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's a dress."

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 12:41:11 PM »
The thing is, we need one or two admins on hl2rp who don't necessarily RP, but fly around in godmode and look for trouble. Their primary goal would be to respond to the OOC complaints about punchwhores, lolrunners, etc.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 12:42:44 PM by YankeeSamurai »
o7

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2011, 05:09:41 PM »
I'm doing my best to help everyone the best I can. But the fact that there are just way to many people needing help in OOC, way to many minges, and way to many CP's needing my OfC char's help. I'm just always busy and stressing out on HL2RP.

Not to even mention that I'm like the only A/SA online during European times.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2011, 05:21:39 PM »
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Kitten on Crack

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2011, 05:41:56 PM »
Recruits don't have guns because they can't be trusted with them, you will become a 04 soon. Also stop your bitching we all have to deal with it to.
Characters:
UCA.C45.UNIFORM-DvL.747
UCA.C18-GRID-SCN.260
Adam Wright
Kristy Wright

Offline Dood_D_C

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2011, 01:29:35 PM »
Im a recruit and I have a 9mm pistol, is this normal?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 01:31:11 PM by Dood_D_C »
I'm terrible
'Nuff Said

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2011, 01:53:08 PM »
I didn't think recruits were supposed to have pistols, am I thinking wrong?

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2011, 02:06:07 PM »
Im a recruit and I have a 9mm pistol, is this normal?
You use that to gun down mingerunners.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2011, 09:28:23 PM »
Just to explain the whole LOLSHOTGUN

I spawned randomly with a shotgun + service pistol... Not once... Not twice... but three times no matter how many times i dropped them. Seeing as it didnt happen a fifth time i have doubts a admin was forcing it in my inv.

You decided to take it Icly no matter how many times i told you, and the recruit with brains told you to stop hitting me. So you left me with no choice but to do that so i could explain and what did you do? You cried on ooc that i done it when it was really your fault for constantly hitting me while me and the other recruit That didn't have a blackmark. tried to explain to you....And theirs still a few dicks thinking it was ic.  You are very hard headed or need glasses to read when someones trying to tell you something.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 09:31:40 PM by prop_vehicle_jeep »

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2011, 09:33:13 PM »
^ You were trying to beat ted/adam to death while we were discussing this in LOOC you refused to stop and listen even when trapped in a box. I also had spawned with a shotgun and got frosty to remove them yet you refused to even talk in OOC you just swung your baton in the air while screaming MINGE MINGE MINGE!!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal