Author Topic: HL2EP1 Content Error  (Read 2042 times)

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
HL2EP1 Content Error
« on: April 17, 2012, 06:38:33 PM »
For whatever reason, Episode 1 content is not showing up on anything in my Garry's Mod. I continously attempt to add the extension, but I'm not getting anything. I have HL2:EP1 installed properly, so I'm not sure what the issue is. Any help would be nice. If anything, re-installing would be the last thing I'd like to try.

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: HL2EP1 Content Error
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 08:47:50 PM »
Try restarting Garry's Mod, (Which I assume you have done) and launching it again. That is the normal problem that the game just needs to be restarted in order for it to work. If not then double check it is on the "Extension" area. If not then try re installing HL2 EP1 being that something may have not loaded correctly. Possible you should try restarting steam, and your computer. If it all dosn't work then try re installing GMOD. If not then I can't help ya.

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline NRK

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 08:56:15 PM »
If non of the ideas he gave work try uninstalling Steam and then reinstall  it.
God Bless the Greatest Country on Earth

Offline Phalanx

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 08:57:34 PM »
Do you have HL2EP1 installed?

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2012, 08:11:36 PM »
I'm thinking it's rather an issue with the installation of EP1 or Garry's Mod. EP1 is installed and a playable game on Steam and everything. I've tried checing it off on the extension menu and restarting Garry's Mod and restarting the game, but that doesn't seem to be working. I'm going to try and reinstall EP1 and see if that works.

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal