Author Topic: Outlands  (Read 2385 times)

DukeW

Outlands
« on: October 19, 2011, 10:34:38 PM »
From what I have been told, Karma is already trying to get Outlands up and running again.
But, I have not been told how long this will take or what approximate date to expect the Return of the Infamous Map,
So if anyone has any guess-timate on when this will be Please reply and let me know with the date or length of construction.
Thanks.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Outlands
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 10:40:08 PM »
Probably a day or two, will get a exact date when Karma gets on.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline idiedie2

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2011, 08:19:54 AM »
I have never played outlands before only half life 2 RP inside the city, what's it like?
You're only delaying the inevitable. I have the Tacitus. I am invincible. The Tacitus told me of Tiberium missiles, of invulnerable flying ships, of real-time genetic mutation. More than alien. More than human! The next step in our evolution as a species!

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2011, 08:45:59 PM »
Depends really. Sometimes it can be more dull then the city and or more actiony. Depends on who is on and your play style. Ammo is really hard to come by ...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal