Author Topic: Announcing Catalyst-Minecraft 2!  (Read 5521 times)

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Announcing Catalyst-Minecraft 2!
« on: October 11, 2011, 07:28:17 PM »

The adventures are endless!

Hello my Minecraft friends, the long wait is over!  I am announcing the Soon to be launch of Catalyst Minecraft 2!  If any of you remember the old CGMC server you will enjoy the mass changes we have included with this one.  We hope you enjoy every bit of it and now for some announcements!

This is the official announcement, if you have not read the Minecraft boards. Please take time to read this and share it with all your friends as the release date will be a big bang.

Major New Plugins:
  • WebAuction - The new and best way of selling/trading items!
  • MobArena - The funnest mob battle game ever!
  • CTF & TDM - Some of the funnest things to do in minecraft are now possible
  • Spleef - This copy works 100%
We have more added but i will not list EVERYTHING.

Currently we are aiming for a Beta Release This weekend.  And we hope you will attend and help us test this!  One thing to note is it will not have lag like the old CGMC did.  For that i am deeply and it was fixed.  The main issue was iConomy5.  But good news is, iConomy6 is out and it will run on the MySQL Database perfectly!  This means we wont have unstable money or have to switch back and fourth.

Spout
This will be one of our new major plugins which you can see about in the links at the bottom of the topic.  This will be of your best interest to download but is not required!  This allows you to have capes, and many more things like custom GUI for McMMO and admin menus.  We hope you all like this and take part in using it.  However, it does make you download stuff at start which can be a pain but in the future we will change this.

LWC
LWC will be fixed now, you can now protect chests without having MySQL troubles and much more.  We will also be rolling out small LWC updates later on making sure its projecting your chests!

Administration
Administration of the server has changed deeply.  Admins now have limited commands as they progress the ranks more stuff will be open.  This is to fix some unfair things like everyone spawning items and giving them out.  Or abusing what i left for them.  This has all changed for the best interest of everyone.

Contests
This is one thing i always wanted to do. And now thanks to our new systems this will be possible!  Be expecting one when we launch.

Pre-Release Videos
Below are 2 videos showing some things coming in Catalyst-Minecraft2.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaDQPSPflUs" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaDQPSPflUs</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtMC4CVcrt4" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtMC4CVcrt4</a>

Also thanks to everyone who donated to get the Server running we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

For more information please See:
Catalyst Minecraft 2 | Questions & FAQ
Catalyst Minecraft 2 | Info about the old map
Catalyst Minecraft 2 | Spout
Catalyst Minecraft 2 | Discussion Board

Offline ??¬Elite Cow??¬

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Announcing Catalyst-Minecraft 2!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 07:39:26 PM »
You came out with this at the wrrrong time. 1.9 is coming out soon and your going to have to transfer everything over and hope that plugins are compatible.

Offline Adam S

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 07:41:36 PM »
You came out with this at the wrrrong time. 1.9 is coming out soon and your going to have to transfer everything over and hope that plugins are compatible.
Wont be a problem.  The waiting on your part will but the server porting wont.  I got stuff setup and ready if we have to hop the border.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 07:43:57 PM »
yay! Excited to play this.

Offline Phalanx

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 08:16:33 PM »
Downloaded Spout. It's phenomenal; I have not crashed yet! I also cannot wait for CGMC2! After months of wait it will be coming soon hopefully :3

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2011, 12:51:57 AM »
Glad to have the old minecraft server back!  Good shit Adam S, good shit.  Can't wait to test/play on it!

Offline AcornMan

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2011, 08:03:17 AM »
Glad to have the old minecraft server back!  Good shit Adam S, good shit.  Can't wait to test/play on it!
It's not exactly the "old minecraft" server, after all, if you had read everything on the MC board, then you'd have seen that there is going to be a new map and that everything will basically all be new, although there are buildings that can be transferred over (within the first few weeks he'll do if I remember right).
"Groovy", "This, is my Boom stick".
"RoflWaffle: Servers are going to be down for at least 12 hours as I locked myself out of the box again"."RoflWaffle: :c I need to stop doing that".Justin Newton AKA Jay killed RTLK using "weapon_copgun_ocrp "I've now killed all the admins and dev's at least once."- Justin Newton AKA Jay".
For funny billboards: http://majormike.us/?p=128

Offline Veran120

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2011, 09:12:08 AM »
Yay, finally. Can't wait to play, I need thissss...
HL2RP Characters
UU.C45.SeC.58466 | ALIVE | City 45 | "If you fail me, better for you if you commit suicide." | Theme: [Click]
Zoey 'Angel' Talke | ALIVE | City 45 | "Oh really?" | Theme: [Click]
Valerie 'Val' Anderson | ALIVE | Outlands | *grin* | Theme: [Click]

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2011, 09:14:47 AM »
Just wait for october 18th then when the code freeze occurs?

Lol can i has my sa again xd(Joke, as you can tell by my trolling)

back ontopic;
Looking good, and better than ever. IF you need help transferring buildings give us a call, yeah?
what

Offline Pirate Robot

• DEAD
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2011, 09:22:40 AM »
Dam I'm in love with minecraft right now, i've been playing on Someone77's server allot lately.
I just hate how I'm going to loose my Buildings and all my stuff...
Cannot wait to play it, still.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2011, 03:54:53 PM »
Any cool gifts to the people who donated extra to get this up? ;)

Offline Phalanx

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2011, 03:59:39 PM »

Not necessarily true. Adam is going to port over building in the next few weeks CGMC2 is up. Just gotta ask.

Offline AcornMan

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2011, 04:32:19 PM »

Not necessarily true. Adam is going to port over building in the next few weeks CGMC2 is up. Just gotta ask.
He was saying for the server Somone77 helped put up for our current use. Anyways, if we were able to transfer certain buildings over from the current MC server, I'd love to have my dungeon (when complete) ported over as it is a fun thing (and a bitch to do again if we have to).
"Groovy", "This, is my Boom stick".
"RoflWaffle: Servers are going to be down for at least 12 hours as I locked myself out of the box again"."RoflWaffle: :c I need to stop doing that".Justin Newton AKA Jay killed RTLK using "weapon_copgun_ocrp "I've now killed all the admins and dev's at least once."- Justin Newton AKA Jay".
For funny billboards: http://majormike.us/?p=128

Offline Adam S

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2011, 04:44:54 PM »

He was saying for the server Somone77 helped put up for our current use. Anyways, if we were able to transfer certain buildings over from the current MC server, I'd love to have my dungeon (when complete) ported over as it is a fun thing (and a bitch to do again if we have to).
Sadly i cant, send your bitch mail to Somone77 cause hes being a prick about it.

Anyways even tho no ones going go get stuff ported from his server you will still have fun.

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2011, 07:58:38 PM »
Why does need all dis features? Duwuhruehfurhhhhhhhhhhssnsjsjshsdhdhdh

Anywai gud wurk

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal