Author Topic: OCRP 1.5 Planned Downtime  (Read 3846 times)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
OCRP 1.5 Planned Downtime
« on: February 10, 2012, 08:51:36 AM »

Planned Downtime

Later today the OCRP server will be down for around 40 minutes. This is due to the new update that will roll out, and with that comes a second OCRP server, running RP_EvoCity_V33x.

To download the map (if you don't already have it), go to the "Downloads" tab and download the map.

The OCRP server will go down at 20:00 GMT+1, and both servers should be up and updated at 20:40 GMT+1.

Heres a short brief of what this is about, and what it includes.

Another server running OCRP 1.5
Using the RP_EvoCity_V33X map
It will be "semi-serious". This means the rules will be stricter and you wont get as many warnings as you would have gotten on v2d.
Bans will be shared. If you get banned on v2d, you are banned on v33x as well.
All items are shared between both v2d and v33x. So you keep everything on both servers, and anything you buy, you will have one both servers.
+ A pretty major update for both servers.

Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: OCRP 1.5 Planned Downtime
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 10:03:27 AM »
It's about time. This should be interesting, I definitely think it will bring more population to OCRP, so many people have wanted this map back and we finally have it, and on a semi-serious server at that.  8)

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 10:06:03 AM »
I saw most updates yesterday on the dev server.

I assure you, it was worth the weight- Uhh sorry Gabe, I meant wait.
The new features are truly amazing, and I just know everyone will like it.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 10:21:33 AM »
Looking forwards to seeing people "try" to RP Semi Seriously. Should be good if all goes to plan.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2012, 10:58:22 AM »
Cant wait for this update, might have to leave school for it. OCRP! LEEGOOO!
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2012, 11:36:15 AM »
Sounds great, look forward to getting on there. Much better version of Evocity IMO.

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2012, 11:54:27 AM »
This sounds pretty kewl, a much larger map to use :D

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2012, 12:17:54 PM »
+ A pretty major update for both servers.
Yes! And V33X! Too bad it's a bit late for me though, been tired all day. Meh, I can probably make some energy for SERIOUS OCRP AND THE BIG ASS FANCY UPDATE!

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2012, 01:06:08 PM »
About 1 hour till OCRP gets taken down.

Heres the IP for the v33x server that will come up in 1 hour and 40 minutes: 64.31.14.198:27017
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Inv??Gir

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2012, 01:25:51 PM »
yayyy this map is awesome cant wait to join that server:)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2012, 06:45:43 PM »
Im very sorry but there was an unannounced downtime of the forums and I had to help out set up and test connections for mutilyply servers (HRP, gmptr, OCRP and OCRP serious).

Due to some delays on the forum switch, I didn't get enough time to test and sort out OCRP and he second OCRP server, so it is delayed by 12-24 hours.

I will try to get OCRP as well as the update + the new sever in around 12 hours when I wake up.

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2012, 07:07:02 PM »
Can't wait for this update, v33x is so much better then the current shitty map.  I may never play on the other OCRP ever again once v33x is released on the semi serious.  Can't wait! :D

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2012, 07:09:54 PM »
Awesome. Can't wait to test out the new server and update tomorrow after work.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2012, 10:40:25 PM »
You will see me on both, no worries my friends.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2012, 05:54:05 AM »
I remember all our good times on v33x, eventhough it wernt as populated, RP was a lot better and we all had a very good time there.

Cant wait for it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal