Author Topic: Announcing Catalyst FM  (Read 6603 times)

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Announcing Catalyst FM
« on: January 29, 2012, 01:45:47 PM »

Catalyst FM Update

Alright, basically, I am re-opening Impulse FM, and renaming it Catalyst FM.  We are moving from 88.7 to 93.5, and this will be ready for OCRP as of when it comes up (to my knowledge).

New Features:
  • New Catalyst FM board has been added.
  • Applications WILL be open and looked over numerous times a day
  • A whole new DJ council
  • The return of the DJ radio
  • Maybe a car skin in the future

Now, a heads up warning, I personally pay for this out of my own pocket, its cheap, but I may not be able to afford it forever, I did set it up for 3 months atm.  So, it really should not be an issue.  But its open and running now.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 01:48:26 PM by Crap-Head »

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Announcing Catalyst FM
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 02:16:34 PM »
Awesome job dude so glad that CFM is back.

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 02:25:00 PM »
Does my app that I posted for the old Impulse FM still count?
"If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son.
I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one."

"Have a great evening, sorry, maple syrup, eh, moose, and ice hockey to you!"

"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna' be my year."

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 02:27:48 PM »
Does my app that I posted for the old Impulse FM still count?

Those boards are long gone.

So no.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 02:42:03 PM »
Woop! Time to dust off SAM Broadcaster :D

Mega thanks for paying for it dude :)
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2012, 02:55:37 PM »
Very generous of you to be paying for it to be back up.  I loved DJing, so if i get unbanned and my application goes through.  I'll DJ again.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2012, 03:04:32 PM »
Awesome news. Very much thanks that you did this for us. Hope I could be a DJ or maybe even Council again ;)
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2012, 03:09:41 PM »
Very nice to hear. :)

And I will donate when I have some spare money which I don't atm...

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2012, 03:58:10 PM »
Made an app a long time ago on the old FM and never got looked at. Hope this time is different and hope to play some good music if picked.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2012, 04:28:19 PM »
Does this mean we get our radios back crap-head snatched from all of us due to the knowing failure of impulse fm?

Anyways gg

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2012, 04:32:58 PM »
Does this mean we get our radios back crap-head snatched from all of us due to the knowing failure of impulse fm?

Anyways gg
At least they can now become of value, instead of regular 5-10k.

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2012, 04:52:52 PM »

Anyways gg

They wont be sold/moved/transfered/etc.  The only people to get them is the DJ's, and each only only gets one.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2012, 05:11:25 PM »

Anyways gg

They wont be sold/moved/transfered/etc.  The only people to get them is the DJ's, and each only only gets one.

Does this mean only DJs are even able to own one? Like if you somehow lose your DJ, you also lose your radio?
Or will every DJ just get 1 radio and they can do with it whatever they desire?
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2012, 05:29:52 PM »

Anyways gg

Does this mean only DJs are even able to own one? Like if you somehow lose your DJ, you also lose your radio?

You get a purple radio.  If you lose it, its gone, and magically gets removed, if you get demoted, it magically gets removed, etc.  You keep it, or its gone.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2012, 08:00:44 PM »

Anyways gg

You get a purple radio.  If you lose it, its gone, and magically gets removed, if you get demoted, it magically gets removed, etc.  You keep it, or its gone.

A PURPLE radio!!! OMGZZZ I love it.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal