Author Topic: Back for the 2nd time!  (Read 4448 times)

Offline Batman

• Ginger
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Back for the 2nd time!
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2011, 08:36:37 PM »
For all who dont know me. Well first off, I'm 17 years old. I drive a 1989 Chevy camaro. I live in the U.S. I love to play sports and watch them! When I am on the RP server, I like to have fun. If I'm a cop and I flash my lights at you, and you pull over and not try to get away. I would respect that and give you a warning (I wouldn't if you killed someone or were being a ass hole). I'm loyal, I don't try to steal people's shit nor kill the mayor for no reason at all!

Offline deXterous | KaB00M!

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2011, 08:59:09 PM »
For all who dont know me. Well first off, I'm 17 years old. I drive a 1989 Chevy camaro. I live in the U.S. I love to play sports and watch them! When I am on the RP server, I like to have fun. If I'm a cop and I flash my lights at you, and you pull over and not try to get away. I would respect that and give you a warning (I wouldn't if you killed someone or were being a ass hole). I'm loyal, I don't try to steal people's shit nor kill the mayor for no reason at all!
Ahhh, you sound so cute :3

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2011, 09:18:00 PM »
Kaboom, you scare me.  Are you sure you are not a girl?

Offline Batman

• Ginger
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2011, 10:51:06 PM »
It worked, I'm trying to find a girl on the internet to go out with me. That was my e-harmony Bio!  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal