Author Topic: The current state of HL2RP and us players.  (Read 6488 times)

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The current state of HL2RP and us players.
« on: April 05, 2012, 07:06:51 PM »
After talking with someone who's name will not be released, the state of HL2RP is out of control.  Here are some references, they speak for themselves.
Spoiler for Hiden:
?: Get in
?: I'm giving you my vest
[CG]Tyler: wut
?: join
?: I think i'm leaving CG
?: everything is just horrible
[CG]Tyler: no
[CG]Tyler: nonono
?: Rofl won't let anyone do anything
?: COTA can't flag up
?: Trust me
?: after so long of CG
?: I realize how bad it's turned
?: It's a sinking shop
?: Ship*
?: COTA was DISBANDED
[CG]Tyler: WHAT
[CG]Tyler: You're kidding me
[CG]Tyler: Rofl needs to get his shit together
[CG]Tyler: All he cares about is the unsuccesful DarkRP modded Harbor shit
?: yep
[CG]Tyler: COTA was disbanded.
[CG]Tyler: Really.
?: Yeah
?: Roflwaffle's order
[CG]Tyler: What a fucking dumbass
[CG]Tyler: Now Outlands is completely pointless
?: Exactly
[CG]Tyler: I'm not going to be suprised tommorow when the Server Hub just shows HRP and MC2.
?: OCRP, MC2 and HRP*
[CG]Tyler: Oh ye
[CG]Tyler: This is bullshit.
[CG]Tyler: Raiden needs to get his shit together
[CG]Tyler: For real
?: I talked to him too
?: He just goes AFK
?: Then
?: I wnet in skype with him
?: He no longer cares for CG either
[CG]Tyler: CG is only dying because of what they're doing.
[CG]Tyler: I nominate you and the other SA's to step up, I would, but I have no authority
?: I already did
?: But
?: nothing happened
?: RAIDEN has no authority
[CG]Tyler: What
?: He's an SA really
?: yes
?: Raiden wanted to change maps
?: he wasn't allowed
[CG]Tyler: Why the fuck is Rofl even controlling shit on HL2RP
[CG]Tyler: He never plays
[CG]Tyler: Do you care if I quote you in a protest
?: Send me the quote
?: First
[CG]Tyler: Just the key points you said
[CG]Tyler: [CG]Tyler: Raiden needs to get his shit together
?: I wnet in skype with him
?: He no longer cares for CG either
[CG]Tyler: [CG]Tyler: COTA was disbanded.
?: Yeah
?: Roflwaffle's order
?: No
[CG]Tyler: K
?: Just say
?: Unknown
?: Ok?
[CG]Tyler: Mhm
[CG]Tyler: I'm just going to post a ?
[CG]Tyler: Instead of your name
[CG]Tyler: Not sure if I should post it in general
[CG]Tyler: Or HL2RP general
?: Hl2rp general
?: Roflwaffle cares about OCRP and HRP
[CG]Tyler: I'm going to copy this entire chat, I don't care if my insults are in it.
[CG]Tyler: Just replace your name with ?.

It's atrocious just to think about, please leave your support on the topic as a reply.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 07:09:00 PM by b l u f f »

Offline aeiou

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The current state of HL2RP and us players.
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 07:10:38 PM »
nice of you people to always create huge shits about this

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 07:13:12 PM »
I cn see a few minor changes but disbanding COTA? Is he insane??

Offline aeiou

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 07:13:59 PM »
its not disbanded

Offline aeiou

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 07:19:11 PM »
holy fuck cota wasnt disbanded are you guys unable to read

edit: since the joke was nice enough to remove his reply, i'll quote it
Rofl and the rest of the admins who support need to listen and listen good. This community used to be a democracy. We shared ideas and views with one another and listened to everyone, no matter what their rank or status was in the community. NOW we are being controlled. Rofl, you need to get your shit together and think about others for a change. Disbanding the OTA. ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? First of all you never fucking play HL2RP and second of all if you get rid of COTA then thats bassically got rid of Outlands single handedly. I could deal with having to get auths from you, that was a terrible idea in itself but I tried to get along with it until now. And now you are just abusing your power completly to make up BULLSHIT rules. You better sort your shit. And Raiden, you are a owner as well. Stand up for yourself. Do not just listen to what Rofl has to say and nod politely.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 08:21:39 PM by alex :D »

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2012, 07:23:39 PM »
COTA WASN'T FUCKING DISBANDED. Stop spreading bullshit lies. You guys say I restrict everything? I RESTRICT SWEEPS. THAT IS ALL. If you don't like CG the way it is, either realize that it really isn't that bad and you're overexaggerating or GET THE FUCK OUT. Thanks.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2012, 08:20:20 PM »
COTA WASN'T FUCKING DISBANDED. Stop spreading bullshit lies. You guys say I restrict everything? I RESTRICT SWEEPS. THAT IS ALL. If you don't like CG the way it is, either realize that it really isn't that bad and you're overexaggerating or GET THE FUCK OUT. Thanks.

+Support where waffle said "If you don't like CG...GET THE FUCK OUT".

Stop bitching because waffle can do what he wants, and what he is doing is ok because he hasn't disbaned cota like all you bitches are saying.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline SatN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2012, 08:25:32 PM »
COTA was not disbanded.

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2012, 08:25:56 PM »
Doesn't matter if COTA isn't disbanded, there's still plenty of other things that are making hl2rp shit.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2012, 09:34:41 PM »
Doesn't matter if COTA isn't disbanded, there's still plenty of other things that are making hl2rp shit.
This. HL2RP used to be good. I im very reluctant to play on the city server anymore. Its gone to shit. Fix it.

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2012, 10:56:40 PM »
 There are numerous things that allow Half-Life 2 roleplay to still come alive. I mean, hostile humans in the Outlands and even infested enemies (zombies, headcrabs, etc) and Xen creatures. Overwatch units aren't the only one that can be introduced into the Outlands but other enemies aswell as I said above. RoflWaffle does care about Catalyst-Gaming, I mean, if he didn't, Catalyst-Gaming and these posts wouldn't exist at all as we speak right now.

Also, if you don't notice that life is hitting on RoflWaffle with education, jobs, parents, friends, socalising, etcetera etcetera so that means that he cannot respond to you people and is very inactive lately. Get your facts straight people. Raiden is here too and he is a Owner of CG aswell.

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2012, 11:50:40 PM »
To every one going "HERP DERP ADD NPCS TO OUTLANDS) The problem is that with that it makes ammo so rare that the people who barely play will suddenly have a monopoly on all the weapons and the people who AREN'T hiding and are fighting to make the area safe for everyone will be unable to get ammo and suddenly you have to rely on the people who are in it for them self's or trying to kill others with all the ammo.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2012, 12:03:47 AM »
Also, if you don't notice that life is hitting on RoflWaffle with education, jobs, parents, friends, socalising, etcetera etcetera so that means that he cannot respond to you people and is very inactive lately. Get your facts straight people. Raiden is here too and he is a Owner of CG aswell.
If raiden was here, why hasn't he replied to me yet on both the OA acceptance (which im edging toward denial now seeing things are failing) and the city event? Even though for the first 6 days he was online every day? One inactive owner is bad but two? Really? There's no owners here. Just figureheads.

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2012, 12:19:30 AM »
If raiden was here, why hasn't he replied to me yet on both the OA acceptance (which im edging toward denial now seeing things are failing) and the city event? Even though for the first 6 days he was online every day? One inactive owner is bad but two? Really? There's no owners here. Just figureheads.

Apparently, Raiden has a lot of shit onto his head right now. He is a HL2RP Leader, what do you expect? All that stress you get when you have over 1000 or so messages that you got to respond to. One of yours might be one of them.

NRK

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2012, 12:54:31 AM »
Heh. Now THIS is the real CG I remember. Where the fuq is RTLK so we can curse him out too?

DOWN WITH THE ESTABLISHMENT DAMNET

Wait one second, Statua says he's a figure head, but others say he has too much control. Trippy.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal