Author Topic: <::||APEX-04.717's Private Logs||::>  (Read 1106 times)

Offline Sniping Hazard

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<::||APEX-04.717's Private Logs||::>
« on: November 24, 2011, 09:27:59 AM »
UNIT: 717
DIVISION: APEX
CLEARANCE: 04

Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000001
Send To: Self
Subject: Criticism

<::|| My whole life that I resided in this city. I never imagined how stubborn and poorly educated most of the citizens are. It is unbelievable and complete chaos trying to bring any obedience with them. One of these said "civvies" attacked a GRID 03 unit and he was sent to nexus treatment. I was there along with APEX 498. The unimaginable chaos that was happening ended with a pursuit of the same citizen who injured the 03. Basically a shot to his back was enough to bring him down and sadly die. It was unbearable that the High command had to issue a red alert status to the plaza along with a five ration unit deduction for the residents. After a while it cleared up and now the status is at a green state. I just hope this does not happen again.  ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000001
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...

File Saved

Disconnecting 04.717
Console Shut Down.

CONNECTION LOST

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||APEX-04.717's Private Logs||::>
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2011, 09:31:43 AM »
// you left nova you little fucker  :'(
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline Sniping Hazard

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||APEX-04.717's Private Logs||::>
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 09:26:00 AM »
UNIT: 717
DIVISION: APEX
CLEARANCE: 04

Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000002
Send To: Self
Subject: Amputation

<::|| Yesterday, the plaza status was in a yellow alert. I stood there most of the time guarding the sector six HAP with my partner 498 who was nearby to make sure I had backup in any case. While guarding a couple citizens came up to me wanting entrance into the HAP which I said that t was currently closed. I was'nt really sure if it was closed because I could'nt get a straight answer from a high-rank unit on the radio for a few minutes. Once I got it and knew it was opened to the same security restriction state that every citizens went through, I loosened my grip for he HAP. There was a BOL on a subject with a knife but that wasn't known until I searched him. EpU.713X wanted him arrested for fitting the description and since he had that knife plus any other criminal points he stoodby. He was amputated by the same EpU. I did'nt watch because I thought it would be sickening but pretty soon I will have to do it.  ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000002
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...

File Saved

Disconnecting 04.717
Console Shut Down.

CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal