Author Topic: Counter-strike source bug  (Read 2652 times)

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Counter-strike source bug
« on: October 16, 2011, 07:43:04 AM »
This bug is getting annoying! All the props from Css folder is only showing a error! same inside the CWU building. Any idea how to fix this?

Credit goes to jackal

Offline SaoulZod

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Counter-strike source bug
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 07:44:54 AM »
Make sure it is mounted correctly.

you ban me for such bad reason u just cant understand the level of depth i roleplay on i am just far better roleplayer than u lol play half life 2 and then come back 2 this server plz
*sigh*
chunkeymonkey79: please get the entire CG community and uproot Saoul and RTLK
Thanks, Chunkey.

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 07:48:38 AM »
Alternatively make sure that your CSS game is installed correctly.
My CSS was not installed correctly for about two weeks efore I realised that was why CS_Office props were untextured/errors.

Reinstall CSS and PLAY IT FIRST to make sure that the game files are loaded correctly, you don't have to play a game just check the console to see if it shits errors at you.
"If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son.
I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one."

"Have a great evening, sorry, maple syrup, eh, moose, and ice hockey to you!"

"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna' be my year."

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 07:56:43 AM »
Verify your game files. That's what I did.

Offline TOMASAS

• da best xd
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2011, 07:57:26 AM »
Why is this in bug reports, it's not server related. This should be in support & help. Moved.
Stop assuming things.

bitcoin: 1Fq4EFYLwvktC3uKM6d6qu8irSwepqigAX

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2011, 10:55:05 AM »
I heard that CSS content fucked up in the browse menu. Well i heard the browse menu glitched. Not entirely sure how it worked as i didn't pay attention to the posts about it on FP.

Wait and see if its fixed with the next GMod patch. Garry said that would be released tomorrow sooooo.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline agrum

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2011, 06:29:17 PM »
I had this for a little while, all I did was reinstall CSS and then verify it. Then it worked.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal