Author Topic: Can't play OCRP with content pack enabled  (Read 2952 times)

Offline MartiansinUranus

• View Profile
    • Awards
Can't play OCRP with content pack enabled
« on: June 19, 2011, 09:09:03 PM »
Every time I try to play Orange Cosmos, before the game finishes sending the client info, I get disconnected with the error message "Buffer overflow in net message" or "reliable snapshot overflow". I can connect fine as long as I don't have the content pack in.

I can't play OCRP without the content pack because of the errors, and I can't play it with the content pack because of this. How do I fix it?

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Can't play OCRP with content pack enabled
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 09:15:46 PM »
Buffer overflow and RSO are both server issues. Keep the content pack in and keep trying, you will get in after a couple of tries.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Can't play OCRP with content pack enabled
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 07:50:21 AM »
Buffer overflow and RSO are both server issues. Keep the content pack in and keep trying, you will get in after a couple of tries.

Exactly. RSO has nothing to do with the content pack.

Just restart GMod, useally works or else just keep trying to join. You will get in at some point.

Locked.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal