Author Topic: [04/21/14] HL2RP Map change update  (Read 2873 times)

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[04/21/14] HL2RP Map change update
« on: April 21, 2014, 04:15:47 PM »

A vast storm hit City 8 and its surroundings. The water levels rose to heights and great currents, dislodging the flood gates, granting the various extraterrestrial creatures scavenging behind the city limits an easy access to the sewer system. In conclusion with an unfortunate failure of the city power systems, its inhabitants had no options left but to request airwatch support and to move to a different city - to city 45.

Changelog:
- Fixed the main Nexus doors not saving their assigned names.
- Fixed CWU and CHP characters lacking a CID in their F1 menu.
- Fixed Vortigaunt and Vortigaunt Conscript characters showing up purple in OOC chat.
- Fixed contraband literature not showing up in the business menu for 'v' flag owners.
- Disabled all the camera NPC's around the city until they're given a better AI (next update).
- Tied characters no longer drop their active weapons, they just get unequipped now (no more losing flashlights).
- Put some security measures in effect to prevent unauthorized entries into the armory.
- Stunbatons can now be equipped in combination with grenades.
- Rewritten the papers plugin! Papers are now editable and can put into your inventory even if there's something written on them, the text of course persists even when they're dropped on ground. Donators can use some basic BBCode in order to format their papers - supported tags: [b], [u], [i], [color=255,255,255], [font=Arial], [size=24], [align=left/center/right], [img]http://i.imgur.com/XtcpdFF.jpg[/img])
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 04:17:22 PM by Khub »

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [04/21/14] HL2RP Map change update
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 06:38:32 PM »
Did you fix the problem where you can't read papers if your hands are tied?
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [04/21/14] HL2RP Map change update
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 02:15:50 AM »
I wasn't aware of this issue, I'll try having a look at it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal