Author Topic: [04/12/14] HL2RP Update #3  (Read 4201 times)

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[04/12/14] HL2RP Update #3
« on: April 12, 2014, 04:32:29 PM »

Here comes another update for our HL2RP. I originally intended to release more neat stuff, however, I got caught in RL issues. More things will come either sometime tomorrow or the next weekend.

Fixes:
• Civil characters are once again able to use request devices.
• Requests devices are now one-way only (citizens can no longer use them instead of radios and only hear their own requests).
• Removed pistols from default Metropolice Force loadout (recruits no longer get them).
• The citadel on rp_city8_catalyst_x1a no longer gets removed by the script on map load.
• Combine voicecommands added in previous update now work over radio and are shown in the same TAB Directory page as those included with the schema.
• The 'f' flag now covers more (if not all) the CWU food/drink items.

Added:
• Forum users with the developer usergroup as their primary (purple names) will now have a wrench icon in the OOC chat instead of the default SA shield.
• Scoreboard now marks AFK players and also shows how much time has passed since their last activity.
• Metropolice stunbatons are now inventory items and were added to Overwatch default inventory.
• Metropolice model pack. Updated MPF rank/model associations according to the wishes of High Command.
• Enhanced Tool-Trust flag ('T'). Grants access to the Precision Alignment, Stacker and No-Collide World tools.
• Advanced duplicator 2 and its 'D' flag.
Player Appearance Customizer 3 and its 'P' flag, which is now a new gold member donation benefit.
• Ability to purchase 1, 2, 3 or 4 items from the business menu as an alternative to purchasing a whole shipment.
• Blacklist for some prop models.

In addition, applied tooltrust no longer entails the 't' / toolgun flag, which is now only available to VIP / Gold Members.
Be aware that even though there is no rule about abusing PAC at the moment, it'll still get you a ban and flag removal.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 05:21:40 PM by Khub »

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [04/12/14] HL2RP Update #3
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2014, 05:30:10 PM »
This is win

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2014, 06:12:00 PM »
Just so everyone knows, I'm aware of the problem where you can't really disable PAC and where your model gets changed until you switch your character. I'll fix this tomorrow.

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2014, 06:36:05 PM »
it's nice work.
There's also an issue with weapons now where you can fire them when they are not raised (equipped but not holding R to bring it up)

EDIT:
Maybe not, it seems to have fixed itself, not sure what caused that.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 06:47:50 PM by [CA] KiwieeEh »
"If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son.
I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one."

"Have a great evening, sorry, maple syrup, eh, moose, and ice hockey to you!"

"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna' be my year."

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: [04/12/14] HL2RP Update #3
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2014, 10:55:46 AM »
it's nice work.
There's also an issue with weapons now where you can fire them when they are not raised (equipped but not holding R to bring it up)

EDIT:
It's just a thing with the 9mm. Doesn't happen on anythine else.
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2014, 11:19:01 AM »
it's nice work.

EDIT:
It's just a thing with the 9mm. Doesn't happen on anythine else.

its a bug that came with clockwork, though im pretty sure it doesnt actually fire serverside or do any damage when its lowered at the hip when you manage to fire it

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2014, 12:32:55 PM »
its a bug that came with clockwork, though im pretty sure it doesnt actually fire serverside or do any damage when its lowered at the hip when you manage to fire it

a citizen i was with last night noticed me accidontally fire it as well. Maybe some get through serverside?
"If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son.
I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one."

"Have a great evening, sorry, maple syrup, eh, moose, and ice hockey to you!"

"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna' be my year."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal