Author Topic: GMod Racer 2 Release Thread  (Read 6014 times)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
GMod Racer 2 Release Thread
« on: April 28, 2012, 02:30:26 PM »

Garry's Mod Racer 2 Public Release
Server is up!

GMod Racer 2 was announced on the Catalyst Gaming forums back in November 2011. In about 5 months, nobody heard anything about it. It was basically dead. In the end of March the gamemode was digged up from the bottom of our gamemode folder and ever since, its been in development by myself and Tomasas.

We've had a decent beta for our donators and all major bugs has been fixed. Big thanks to everyone who helped testing and finding bugs. I've been bugging mappers to make and finish their maps for GMR2 so we could have as many maps as possible, and we have 6 maps at the moment. Glad there are still some in development so we have some more maps coming for us.

Enough of that. GMR2 is ALMOST here, and we are talking hours for the release now. You can find the donation rates on the ingame cash donation page if you need some extra spare money, and the downloads are on our downloads page at the GMR2 section.

Players: Invalid server "GMR2"
Invalid server "GMR2"

You can find the changelog from the beta to the release here: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=14251.0
Please report any bugs over at the GMod Racer 2 bug section: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?board=271.0
And don't forget to throw a suggestion or 2 in the suggestion center: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?board=273.0

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 03:50:21 PM by TOMASAS »
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline autism

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH [GMR2 Award] City Circuit Record
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GMod Racer 2 Release Thread
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 03:05:21 PM »
Hopefully all the bugs will be fixed. Can't wait :D
02/19/12 10:34:40 Nicknero1405 was killed by Nicknero1405 with a Nicknero1405

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 03:35:40 PM »

good luck cg

Offline Paulisdead18

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2012, 08:22:35 PM »
Hm... Haven't played GMR in a long time, and it was on another server. Maybe i'll go ahead and give this a shot.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2012, 08:26:02 PM »
Can't wait for the FULL release day.. Seeya there!
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Swoots

• pounding horse pussy since 1847
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2012, 07:57:04 AM »
Hopefully all the bugs will be fixed. Can't wait :D

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2012, 01:03:04 PM »
Newest content is up on the download page. Everything is also on FastDL including maps.

http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?page=downloads
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2012, 07:56:44 PM »
Computer fries when I finally want to get on GMR... Nice :C

Anyways, looks good from the few minutes I've played on it. When my PC gets home I'll hop on.

Offline NastyNinja

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2012, 02:06:09 PM »
It is so fun, and its a please that i can take all my speeding away from ocrp and on this server.
But then again NOT
The cars is way tooooo slow, there is no action. NO DRAMA
Would help a lot on it if you would set up the default speed on every car, or i will go cdm some innocent noob.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2012, 02:08:18 PM »
It is so fun, and its a please that i can take all my speeding away from ocrp and on this server.
But then again NOT
The cars is way tooooo slow, there is no action. NO DRAMA
Would help a lot on it if you would set up the default speed on every car, or i will go cdm some innocent noob.

To slow? What? You wanna drive 300mph? Well go buy a 50 dollar game.

If you max out any car, you will go about 100-120MPH.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal