Author Topic: Garry's Mod Racer 2 VIP Beta  (Read 11741 times)

Re: Garry's Mod Racer 2 VIP Beta
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2012, 08:15:05 PM »
All the stuff you get in the beta will get reset for the release.
Thank God! I kind of fucked up with my money here and there. Like it, though it's probably because everyone's balanced unlike GMR1.

Offline RealDope

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2012, 02:15:15 AM »
Q: Is there a release date set for GMR2?
A: Soon. Somewhere between the end of April and the start of May.

I think you will have a rather difficult time releasing it then.

End of April = April 30 at 12:00:00
Beginning of May = May 1 at 12:00:01

Hmm...
HRP doesn't crash enough.

Offline NastyNinja

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2012, 04:34:08 PM »
Im to cheap to buy gold or VIP.
But by making servers like this, you kind of force me to do it.

Thats buisness dudes.

Offline brett360

• The Fat Cat Chases the Bat
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2012, 10:05:44 PM »
if i give u guys my map to put on the server...how am i supposed to test it without being donator...

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2012, 08:49:20 AM »
if i give u guys my map to put on the server...how am i supposed to test it without being donator...

You wont be able to test it before the public release. It also wont be put on the public server before the release.

The reason i want as many maps as possible now, is so i can add them to the server, and have enough time to test them and make sure that they work. If you have done everything correctly, there should not be any issues. Just add me on Steam, and send me the map.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2012, 11:51:13 AM »
The beta is over. Thank you to everybody that participated in the beta, and for those who found the bugs and posted them.

We're working on the gamemode, and finishing up the last bits for the full release. Hopefully it will be open by the end of this weekend. It also really depends on the mappers. They gotta speed up and stop being so damn lazy.

Locked.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 11:55:23 AM by Crap-Head »
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal