Author Topic: [ACCEPTED]Emily Eversteen's Civil Worker Application  (Read 2086 times)

Offline Puppy

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[ACCEPTED]Emily Eversteen's Civil Worker Application
« on: February 26, 2012, 11:42:44 PM »
~IC PART~
Full Name: Emily Eversteen
Citizen identification(CID): 81554
Last Assigned Apartment Number: UCH A-1
Total Loyalist Points: 5
Sex: Female

How long have you been in City45:
I have been in city fourty five for atleast a month now, i was relocated from City Eleven.

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
I wish to join the Civil Worker's Union because i believe that it is right to serve our benefactors, and that i also think i can help out civillians of C45.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
No.

Past experience with work/labor:
I have been a electrician and have been a manager for a store.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
The CWU can possess authorized medical equipment so that they can ensure that citizens are nutured back to health when they are sick. CWU are also allowed to have handheld radio's for calling eachother in when they need help. The CWU can also possess UU distributed food to make a profit off of the business that they do. They can also possess flash-lights to ensure that they can see in the dark where they are going. The CWU CANNOT possess level one contraband, such as gun's because even though they may need self defense, the CCA will never trust a citizen with a gun. They cannot possess drugs because if they take drugs, it will cloud their mind and therefore might lose loyalist status due to things that they should not have done. The CWU cannot possess non-UU food because it is considered level three contraband.  They cannot possess alchohol because it will once again cloud their judgement on things.

Tell us about what you can do.:
I have experience interacting with citizens and running shops. I can also sell goods so that when rations are not running, civillians have a place to go to so they can settle down and eat. I can also sell misc goods to civillians such as authorized UU flashlights and maybe even furniture that they can move into their home. I can also use my medical experience to my advantage.

I have medical experience, i was a doctor before, i worked at sutter. I know how to heal and cure diseases, and sickness. I also know how to heal lacerations and work with fractures. I can heal civillians back to health when they are injured and sick.

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
I would politely ask for their name, then introduce myself and show them around City Fourtey Five and its prospects, i would also be polite and show my smile, and give them two free items since they are new. I would also introduce them to some other friendly people that i trust, and i would offer the new person in C45 some tokens to get them a headstart on buying things.

~OOC Section~
Name: Puppy0156
Timezone: PST
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:12138252
Roleplay Experience: 8 years
Serious Roleplay Experience: 10 years
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
A worker of the CWU would start their morning routine. Their morning routine would consist of ussualy helping out citizens and cleaning windows. They would also probably keep an eye out for crimes or organize the CWU HQ. A CWU worker would also keep an eye out for new civillians and help them if needed.

For the Business Division, a worker would log what they would take. They would then find a location to start up a shop and set up their building. They would then begin to start selling their products and counting the profit that they make with each bought item. At the end of their afternoon routine they would start packing up, and begin to do other things.

For the medical division, a worker would begin to get ready for work, and stay in the plaza. They would keep a watchful eye for any injured citizen's that need medical help. When a citizen is injured, they would normally report it in, and tend to the situation. A medical worker would also make a clinic in one of the shops just in case.

Character Backstory:
Emily Eversteen was born in 1976, June, she had a major family life and a educationol history. Emily Eversteen's family consisted of a father, one mother, and no siblings except herself. Her father died shortly after she was born, which then caused her family major strief. She was born in the location of Ireland, Dublin.

Emily Eversteen went to school in Dublin, she went to school ages 4-17. She was pulled out at seventeen years old because she wanted to become a farmer so she could do what her family was made of, farmers. She then went to college in Northern Ireland to become a electrician. She started out with the typical store job, making low money each day. She then recieved her college graduation years later, and became a electrician.

The Seven hour war had begun when Emily awoke to the cries of the british soldier's being killed by the combine. The blood spread all over the street, reeking of flesh. The combine took over earth in seven hours, destroying all military and crushing any resistance. The combine then assigned each non-fighting civillian to a city, and relocated them.

Years later after the seven hour war, Emily earned up loyalist points, showing her complete loyalty to the union. Emily earned atleast five loyalist points, and met a nice handsome man named Ryan Carter. He introduced her to the city and told her about every prospect. Emily, wanted to join the Civil Worker's Union so she could be a role-model of the city, she recieved a application from the CWU recruiter, and filled it out. She then returned it to him, and said, "Come back in a day or two!".
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 05:10:55 AM by Purple »

Offline Puppy

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Emily Eversteen's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 12:35:55 AM »
Edited the application due to some grammar errors.

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Emily Eversteen's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 09:20:55 PM »
Accepted for interview

Just to make this clear, you can't have a medical background without a accepted authorization application.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal