Author Topic: Goodbye: Lock this right away  (Read 3557 times)

Offline Checkers

• Cats are cool stuff
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Goodbye: Lock this right away
« on: January 10, 2012, 10:28:58 AM »
              Well, its been a long time having fun and such but I have to go. Some things have happened in my life and it has caused me to leave. Statua,Ghost,Blt,The Joke,Abbott,Monkey with a gun,Bluff,Roflwaffle,Sexy Frog, Yagrum, and many more. I will be back in around five to four months but until then this is a somewhat goodbye. Statua funny thing is right away when you come back I have to leave but it was fun while it lasted. The Joke it was fun rping with you and I enjoyed it. Blt you where one of my fav admins because you rp was amazing. Ghost even though you dont play that much anymore it was fun to rp with you too. Abbott you where my fav admin and I enjoyed playing ARMA II with you and hl2rp and I will miss you. Monkey, you where really good rper and another one of my fav admins. Bluff even though I did not do much with you it was with the little things I did with you. Roflwaffle keep CG alive until I come back and please do not quit. Sexy frog it was fun to rp with 211 but I will miss you too. Yargum by far your vort rp was the best I have ever seen and I thank you. So until I come back do not remove me on steam or on anywhere. I will be back but it will be a while. I still will be active on the forums but that is it. CG stay on and dont forget me.
I am ded not big surprise.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Goodbye: Lock this right away
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 10:36:59 AM »
Leave threads are not allowed unless you got permission from RoflWaffle.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 09:26:17 PM »
Authorized.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 10:27:09 PM »
You forgot me.

Offline Checkers

• Cats are cool stuff
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 10:54:13 PM »
This is gonna make me sound like an ass but I will be gone for a whole month to a year around there so two things, well acouple. Statua do not give up Skyer rank in the alliance, if im gone for more then three months then yes. 334 my unit is already excused for the times so please do not remove her. Nor with my SYNTH. I will be back just not soon, sorry for missleading. But until I come back this is goodbye.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2012, 11:15:55 PM »
You forgot about your cwu char but it's excused.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2012, 11:49:35 PM »
I'll make up an excuse as to why you left for the coast on your own and leave the spot open for you.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2012, 06:24:00 AM »
Sad to see you leave.. You are great RPer who always had fun. I hope to see you I'm the future and if not have a good life.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2012, 08:46:20 AM »
It'll be sad to see you go for a bit, but don't be too long :P I also still owe you a game lol

Abbott you where my fav admin and I enjoyed playing ARMA II with you and hl2rp and I will miss you.

;D well thanks for that and hope whatever has caused you to leave goes well or positive or whatever :P

"Time, Dr. Skyler? Is it really that time again? It seems as if you only just arrived. You've done a great deal in a small time span. You've done so well, in fact, that I've received some interesting offers for your services."

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2012, 11:07:31 AM »
Ima miss you Skyler  :'( It was great rping with you too. And I hope whatever has happened in your life, that you make the right decision and live by that. So goodbye  :'(
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2012, 09:57:45 PM »
D-don't go... I'll miss you >:

Offline Checkers

• Cats are cool stuff
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2012, 10:35:33 PM »
 :'( now I fell bad but I have to.If I'm lucky I'll be back in a month or so if not....could be a decent five to nine months.

Offline Sawnik

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2012, 10:53:20 PM »
Bye, it was fun rping with you on your webul and your synth. I hope whatever you're doing goes well & good.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal