There are no announcements to be displayed.
Today at 07:24:23 am by KarmaLord | Views: 6 | Comments: 0
I am releasing a minor update in the next little bit. This is not enough to warrant a full jump so I am just increasing the number to 10.5
Included in this update are numerous fixes and a few additions which include:
- Gas Tank upgrade is fully fixed. It will show the proper gas amount both at the pump and at the car spawner.
- Physcannon (gravgun) is now removed. Hands are able to pick up items and ragdolls (yes, you can hide ragdolls now. players will spawn where the ragdoll is if unconcious.) NOTE: Abusing hands will result in a ban.
- Demotions are logged when done by an admin. If it does not say you were demoted by an admin, the mayor is the one who demoted you.
This update is being pushed live right now. Please report any bugs found into the OCRP2 Bug Reports section and I will take care of them.
Yesterday at 02:05:56 am by KarmaLord | Views: 80 | Comments: 3
OCRP2 Bug Fix 10.2 has just been pushed to the servers.
- Fixing playtime (medic and firefighter were not counting up)
- Added police ranking to scoreboard
- Added job playtime
- Reformatted the playtime to show hours and minutes in addition to days
- Fixed police level causing an error with the shotgun
- Fixed blowing down doors
- Cars actually get damaged by fire now
- Cars got fixed.
- A few other minor fixes I can't remember.
As soon as servers report 10.2 the update is live.
May 18, 2013, 05:12:29 am by KarmaLord | Views: 262 | Comments: 14
A new update for OCRP2 has just been released. The following is the changelog:
- Admin Notice broken partially (fixed in unannounced hotfix to update 9.2)
- OTB broken partially (fixed in unannounced hotfix to update 9.2)
- F3 broken in most cases (fixed in unannounced hotfix to update 9.2)
- Increased delay on NPC use to hopefully fix menu issue
- Removed AFK hintspam
- Not getting proper guns as police level x on a respawn/revive
- Fixed mayor atms not working
- Added a countdown timer to the existing map timers
- Changed AFK timer to 10 minutes from 10 minutes and 10 seconds
- Added a kick to the AFK timer that will kick after 30 minutes of being marked AFK
- Altered the shotgun code for police and swat to allow blowing down the currently unkillable doors
- Vehicles now takes gas whenever your engine is on. Before you had to drive above 5 mph to loose gas
- You can no longer equip dual hands weapons if your arms are broken. Such as mp5, ak, m4, tmp, shotgun, mac 10 and so on. Pistols and melee weapons still works.
- Organizations can now only have 10 players in them to prevent one org from basically ruling the server in terms of population. Passive organizations can apply to a developer or owner to bypass the organization member limit. The org must STRICTLY stick to passive RP when working as an org, and the members must spend the majority of the time promoting passive RP (be it government jobs, stores, etc.) This does not restrict the ability to grow, just disallows the org from doing mass crimerp as an org.
- You can no longer exit cars if you are handcuffed and there is a driver.
- Engines stay on until you turn them off. They will use gas.
- Updated FSA to operate more efficiently on strikeouts. Also updated the admin disguise system
- Job playtime
- Police levels based on police playtime
- Various police features modified to only be allowed when you are police level x (more info to come)
- Added a low player restart (begins a map restart timer when the server drops below 15 players)
- Added rotating server notices. They appear for 60 seconds and a new one comes up every 3 minutes
- Players that are zip-tied will show like handcuffed
- AFK players now have the countdown for when they will be kicked in the center of their screen
- Added blacklist for driving. If blacklisted from driving, you cannot spawn a car nor drive another players car. You are also blacklisted from tow truck and bus driver.
- If you try to withdraw/deposit more money than you have, it will withdraw/deposit everything you have in your wallet/bank and notify you about that.
- Added /forums, /google, and /youtube. You must be looking at a computer to use these.
- New shirt option is avaliable for all players
- Faces are updated to look a bit more realistic and have more character. They use a new model path, so all models have been updated in the database.
- Police now have the level insignia on their uniform
- Tow Driver, Bus Driver, and SWAT added models
Download the new models at:
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/ocrpmodels2.zip - ZIP file (Addon format)
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/ocrpmodels2.rar - RAR file (Addon format)
They are not currently on the SVN yet.
They are on the fastdl, so you can download them off the server.
Please Note: With the new playtime system you will start at Police Level 1. This update will be live once OCRP2_Version and the scoreboard report Version 10.
Please report any errors of player models to myself, kronic, or khub. Or an admin if they are ingame.
Pages:  2
OCRP2 Minor Update 10.5 by KarmaLord
[Today at 07:24:23 am]
Re: Making Forum Sigs -(FREE)- by Masterlordflame
[Today at 04:14:48 am]
Re: Making Forum Sigs -(FREE)- by KJUN
[Today at 01:35:47 am]
Re: Harbour Roleplay Suggestion - By masterlordflame by Bish The Draggity
[Today at 01:30:58 am]
Re: Harbor Roleplay needs some changes. by Hazard Time - The Horror
[Today at 12:58:37 am]