A vast storm hit City 8 and its surroundings. The water levels rose to heights and great currents, dislodging the flood gates, granting the various extraterrestrial creatures scavenging behind the city limits an easy access to the sewer system. In conclusion with an unfortunate failure of the city power systems, its inhabitants had no options left but to request airwatch support and to move to a different city - to city 45.
- Fixed the main Nexus doors not saving their assigned names.
- Fixed CWU and CHP characters lacking a CID in their F1 menu.
- Fixed Vortigaunt and Vortigaunt Conscript characters showing up purple in OOC chat.
- Fixed contraband literature not showing up in the business menu for 'v' flag owners.
- Disabled all the camera NPC's around the city until they're given a better AI (next update).
- Tied characters no longer drop their active weapons, they just get unequipped now (no more losing flashlights).
- Put some security measures in effect to prevent unauthorized entries into the armory.
- Stunbatons can now be equipped in combination with grenades.
- Rewritten the papers plugin! Papers are now editable and can put into your inventory even if there's something written on them, the text of course persists even when they're dropped on ground. Donators can use some basic BBCode in order to format their papers - supported tags: [b], [u], [i], [color=255,255,255], [font=Arial], [size=24], [align=left/center/right], [img]http://i.imgur.com/XtcpdFF.jpg[/img])