There are no announcements to be displayed.
Yesterday at 05:12:29 am by KarmaLord | Views: 206 | Comments: 14
A new update for OCRP2 has just been released. The following is the changelog:
- Admin Notice broken partially (fixed in unannounced hotfix to update 9.2)
- OTB broken partially (fixed in unannounced hotfix to update 9.2)
- F3 broken in most cases (fixed in unannounced hotfix to update 9.2)
- Increased delay on NPC use to hopefully fix menu issue
- Removed AFK hintspam
- Not getting proper guns as police level x on a respawn/revive
- Fixed mayor atms not working
- Added a countdown timer to the existing map timers
- Changed AFK timer to 10 minutes from 10 minutes and 10 seconds
- Added a kick to the AFK timer that will kick after 30 minutes of being marked AFK
- Altered the shotgun code for police and swat to allow blowing down the currently unkillable doors
- Vehicles now takes gas whenever your engine is on. Before you had to drive above 5 mph to loose gas
- You can no longer equip dual hands weapons if your arms are broken. Such as mp5, ak, m4, tmp, shotgun, mac 10 and so on. Pistols and melee weapons still works.
- Organizations can now only have 10 players in them to prevent one org from basically ruling the server in terms of population. Passive organizations can apply to a developer or owner to bypass the organization member limit. The org must STRICTLY stick to passive RP when working as an org, and the members must spend the majority of the time promoting passive RP (be it government jobs, stores, etc.) This does not restrict the ability to grow, just disallows the org from doing mass crimerp as an org.
- You can no longer exit cars if you are handcuffed and there is a driver.
- Engines stay on until you turn them off. They will use gas.
- Updated FSA to operate more efficiently on strikeouts. Also updated the admin disguise system
- Job playtime
- Police levels based on police playtime
- Various police features modified to only be allowed when you are police level x (more info to come)
- Added a low player restart (begins a map restart timer when the server drops below 15 players)
- Added rotating server notices. They appear for 60 seconds and a new one comes up every 3 minutes
- Players that are zip-tied will show like handcuffed
- AFK players now have the countdown for when they will be kicked in the center of their screen
- Added blacklist for driving. If blacklisted from driving, you cannot spawn a car nor drive another players car. You are also blacklisted from tow truck and bus driver.
- If you try to withdraw/deposit more money than you have, it will withdraw/deposit everything you have in your wallet/bank and notify you about that.
- Added /forums, /google, and /youtube. You must be looking at a computer to use these.
- New shirt option is avaliable for all players
- Faces are updated to look a bit more realistic and have more character. They use a new model path, so all models have been updated in the database.
- Police now have the level insignia on their uniform
- Tow Driver, Bus Driver, and SWAT added models
Download the new models at:
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/ocrpmodels2.zip - ZIP file (Addon format)
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/ocrpmodels2.rar - RAR file (Addon format)
They are not currently on the SVN yet.
They are on the fastdl, so you can download them off the server.
Please Note: With the new playtime system you will start at Police Level 1. This update will be live once OCRP2_Version and the scoreboard report Version 10.
Please report any errors of player models to myself, kronic, or khub. Or an admin if they are ingame.
May 13, 2013, 04:44:24 am by KarmaLord | Views: 234 | Comments: 8
Hey everyone. I'm currently working on a massive update to the job system on OCRP2 and I need guides for each job.
The current jobs needed are:
- Police Chief
- Secret Service
- Tow Truck Driver
- Bus Driver
For each guide made, if it gets added to the final system I am working on, you will be given up to 20k ingame (dependent on how much final editing and additions need to be done on my part to finish it for the system to have accurate information)
Each guide must have (in this order):
- An excerpt of the rules for that specific job
- The location to get the job and the vehicle for the job
- The description of the job
- The purpose of the job
- Chat commands and keys used by the job and what they do
- Any other important information (such as how medics or firefighters cannot charge to heal a player or put out a fire)
The only difference is for police where after the purpose the various police levels need to be outlined. Use this post as a reference: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=24569.msg179259#msg179259
For certain things such as the specifics of the police leveling system, or things that have been planned/added but not announced they will not affect the outcome of my choice as I am still working on them and they change almost daily.
I'd like to have this done for update 10 so the quicker the guides get submitted the quicker you can hope for a release. Not to say it will be withheald until the guides are done, but I may lower the amount you may get after update 10 goes live.
All you need to do is post the guide with the title [OCRP2] <Job name> Guide in the guide section. Just because someone else posted a guide does not mean you shouldn't. I will look at every guide and choose the best one.
May 11, 2013, 08:50:01 pm by KarmaLord | Views: 120 | Comments: 1
Bugfix 9.1 has just been applied to the servers. It will go live when they restart.
This fixes the shop bug and a few other smaller bugs. Once OCRP2_Version says 9.1 it has restarted and is live
Pages:  2
Re: Harbour Roleplay Suggestion - By masterlordflame by Bish The Draggity
[Today at 02:53:58 pm]
Re: Official Administration and Development Roster by Sexy Frog
[Today at 09:34:59 am]
Re: On the Capture RP Last Night by raged
[Today at 07:32:12 am]
Re: [May 18, 2013] OCRP2 Update 10 by [RCAT] Explosions
[Today at 06:03:42 am]
Re: [May 18, 2013] OCRP2 Update 10 by Jake Fangue
[Yesterday at 11:37:00 pm]