Here comes another update for our HL2RP. I originally intended to release more neat stuff, however, I got caught in RL issues. More things will come either sometime tomorrow or the next weekend.
• Civil characters are once again able to use request devices.
• Requests devices are now one-way only (citizens can no longer use them instead of radios and only hear their own requests).
• Removed pistols from default Metropolice Force loadout (recruits no longer get them).
• The citadel on rp_city8_catalyst_x1a no longer gets removed by the script on map load.
• Combine voicecommands added in previous update now work over radio and are shown in the same TAB Directory page as those included with the schema.
• The 'f' flag now covers more (if not all) the CWU food/drink items.
• Forum users with the developer usergroup as their primary (purple names) will now have a wrench icon in the OOC chat instead of the default SA shield.
• Scoreboard now marks AFK players and also shows how much time has passed since their last activity.
• Metropolice stunbatons are now inventory items and were added to Overwatch default inventory.
• Metropolice model pack. Updated MPF rank/model associations according to the wishes of High Command.
• Enhanced Tool-Trust flag ('T'). Grants access to the Precision Alignment, Stacker and No-Collide World tools.
• Advanced duplicator 2 and its 'D' flag.
• Player Appearance Customizer 3 and its 'P' flag, which is now a new gold member donation benefit.
• Ability to purchase 1, 2, 3 or 4 items from the business menu as an alternative to purchasing a whole shipment.
• Blacklist for some prop models.
In addition, applied tooltrust no longer entails the 't' / toolgun flag, which is now only available to VIP / Gold Members.
Be aware that even though there is no rule about abusing PAC at the moment, it'll still get you a ban and flag removal.